My First Video Game Review!!!! (Horizon Zero Dawn) :banderas:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I respect the humility and the courage to put your work out there. Like I said, people can be brutal online. You gotta have thick skin and keep pushing while improving along the way. Did you ever get your audio issues sorted out for the pod cast? (Let me subscribe right now real quick and check out your latest work).

It's getting better I've getting a lot of help from @SavageSavant who has been producing the podcast since the start of this year. He also puts his beats for transitional music between topics and on intro and outro. Feedback is always appreciated on the podcast tho so please tell me what you think.

If you want to drop some beats on some episodes you got my pm just let me know.

@Fatboi1 @Leasy @ahomeplateslugger check your pm

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: Do YOU work for a major news media or major publication??? Do you have a body of work I can view and give my opinion on... Because if all you have is Gramatical Errors to base MY entire article on as a negative, you can GTFOH...:camby: and I say that with all due respect. You sound like a knowitall.

I will only get better with time... :ufdup:

No I'm not an author. But it's just basic grammar. And you continue to not recognize that. I can rework that whole article into something that resembles professionalism. Maybe I am a little too harsh. But hey, better me then some major publisher who will probably wonder if you are slow if you submit work like that :manny:

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No I'm not an author. But it's just basic grammar. And you continue to not recognize that. I can rework that whole article into something that resembles professionalism. Maybe I am a little too harsh. But hey, better me then some major publisher who will probably wonder if you are slow if you submit work like that :manny:
If you would like to write on my site let me know thru pm

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
:whoa: @The G.O.D II easy constructive criticism is cool. But not straight out attacking. I take full responsiblility for the review. @ORDER_66 helped out and he asked me to read it before posting, as I do for everything posted on the site. I skimmed thru it and yes there are mistakes I overlooked. I do need an editor to help. If anyone would like to help read over articles/pieces before they are posted on my site that would be great. @Kamikaze Revy i try breh.
I'll be your editor :mjgrin:

Edit : @LinusCaldwell after proof reading I decided it needs to be burned after reading :trash:

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I didn't have an editor and it's my first article. :ld: You sound like a fukking Grammar Nazi and you are showing your bias instead of taking the article at face value... :coffee:
Whatever you don't like it because of errors when you can read it plain as day... :manny:

Why don't you do better? :jbhmm: I mean you stan the xbox so anything you say gotta be taken with an ounce of salt. :ufdup:
Breh you shouldn't need an editor to write something following basic rules of grammar. Horizon is dope but let's let this be your first and last review

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh you shouldn't need an editor to write something following basic rules of grammar. Horizon is dope but let's let this be your first and last review

Who the fukk are YOU to tell ME what to do??? :dahell::heh: My last review, nikka I'm gonna keep writing and you can't do shyt to stop me.

6DNHNGH.gif

:camby:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Props Breh you stole my job :mjcry: I JUST wrote a review for horizon for fteswl :mjgrin:
Im not a writer but I will say this you spoiled a ton of stuff from the story line, I know most people played it by now but seriously you put major plot spoilers all up in their.

Besides the spoilers and grammar issues I actually liked the review, you went with a more narrative critique while mine focused on gameplay and mechanics and was more akin to a consumers guide.

@LinusCaldwell did I lose my job for repeatedly missing deadlines :sadcam:

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Props Breh you stole my job :mjcry: I JUST wrote a review for horizon for fteswl :mjgrin:
Im not a writer but I will say this you spoiled a ton of stuff from the story line, I know most people played it by now but seriously you put major plot spoilers all up in their.

Besides the spoilers and grammar issues I actually liked the review, you went with a more narrative critique while mine focused on gameplay and mechanics and was more akin to a consumers guide.

@LinusCaldwell did I lose my job for repeatedly missing deadlines :sadcam:

No you're good. The more help the better. Your other review is dropping tomorrow. :salute: