My First Video Game Review!!!! (Horizon Zero Dawn) :banderas:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Lemme find out the Arcadium got a gang of undercover editors and English professors :leon:

since we critiquing writing ... lemme throw my work in the ring. I ALSO wrote an article for the breh's @LinusCaldwell site:jawalrus:
I wanna see how I measure up, especially since I did this on a very tight schedule.

anyway its from about a month+ ago and its about the NBA trade deadline. Read over and please be as harsh as possible :demonic: I can handle it :ehh:

Besides the Nawlins/Sac-Town swap, didn’t too many trades raise any ‘Brows’ during the deadline.

@Mikey2Toes @Grand Conde @Kamikaze Revy @The G.O.D II @Rekkapryde @Cocaine Biceps @Fatboi1 @Leasy @Ciggavelli

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Black sports online he was a sohh dude. Now he's made a nice nitch for himself. Check his twitter BSO.

From what I heard he always needed help with his writing and he would ask people on sohh to help and his writing wasn't the best either...

He's STILL sketchy with the errors but in this day and age with microwave journalism it doesn't matter like it used to.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Lemme find out the Arcadium got a gang of undercover editors and English professors :leon:

since we critiquing writing ... lemme throw my work in the ring. I ALSO wrote an article for the breh's @LinusCaldwell site:jawalrus:
I wanna see how I measure up, especially since I did this on a very tight schedule.

anyway its from about a month+ ago and its about the NBA trade deadline. Read over and please be as harsh as possible :demonic: I can handle it :ehh:

Besides the Nawlins/Sac-Town swap, didn’t too many trades raise any ‘Brows’ during the deadline.

@Mikey2Toes @Grand Conde @Kamikaze Revy @The G.O.D II @Rekkapryde @Cocaine Biceps @Fatboi1 @Leasy @Ciggavelli
Well written. I like it. Good job :ehh:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Smart brehs on here even though they a pain in the ass. I like to mess with them as it makes my day at work go by fast. On the other hand, I would like to participate not in writing but Video Broadcast as I don't have the time to write while working full time/Graduate classes and life.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@LinusCaldwell did you hear the coli podcast for Higher Learning?
The audio quality was solid. I think all they do is just use google hang outs. Check it out.
Right now I'm using Skype with Pamela and or audacity with skype. I have heard bits and pieces of their podcast yes it does sound pretty good. Check your pm too when you get a chance.

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago

:salute: when is the next piece dropping?

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He's STILL sketchy with the errors but in this day and age with microwave journalism it doesn't matter like it used to.
:whoa: Idk how he runs he site. I just know he started from sohh and built his rep. He's able to apply for press passes and gets the green light to go to many events. That's pretty good given the fact you say he still has mistakes in his work. I saw this man tweeting with Kobe the other day :wow: I actually interviewed him on my podcast too he talks about the sohh days.

Rekka check your pm

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:whoa: Idk how he runs he site. I just know he started from no where and built his rep. He's able to apply for press passes and get the green light to go to many events. That's pretty good given the fact you say he still has mistakes in his work. I saw this man tweeting with Kobe the other day :wow: I actually interviewed him on my podcast too he talks about the sohh days.

Rekka check your pm

oh no doubt and no shade. I follow him on Twitter. He came up and is doing his thing being successful. SOHH alumni :salute:

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Smart brehs on here even though they a pain in the ass. I like to mess with them as it makes my day at work go by fast. On the other hand, I would like to participate not in writing but Video Broadcast as I don't have the time to write while working full time/Graduate classes and life.
Yes, you're right. I've gotten a lot of help from the coli brehs and have been continuing to get help. I haven't expanded to video yet. Just trying to grow with the podcast first and the website. Soon video will be another lane. Is that what you're majoring in?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yes, you're right. I've gotten a lot of help from the coli brehs and have been continuing to get help. I haven't expanded to video yet. Just trying to grow with the podcast first and the website. Soon video will be another lane. Is that what you're majoring in?
@Leasy is majoring in political science :CoffeeDaigo:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

@Leasy is majoring in political science :CoffeeDaigo:

Nall no Political science but I would of had I started when I first graduated high school same way in being a physician.

I work healthcare IT and have some certs in EMR building etc.... my major is Healthcare Administration as I see myself gradually leaving the IT analyst side and going toward a Admin role.

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nall no Political science but I would of had I started when I first graduated high school same way in being a physician.

I work healthcare IT and have some certs in EMR building etc.... my major is Healthcare Administration as I see myself gradually leaving the IT analyst side and going toward a Admin role.
Handle it