My friend is Going to Sunnyside, Queens, NYC-- Anybody Have Any Info On This Area?

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
A friend of mine is going to be spending most of her time in Manhattan, but will be staying in Sunnyside, Queens for a few weeks. I told her I don't know much about New York so I don't know if it's a good or bad area. Any NYC brehs that can help me out would be appreciated (Dapped/repped)

What kind of people stay around there?
Is it safe/dangerous to stay alone out there?
Anything that she should go see/visit in and around that area (including Manhattan)?

Preciate any help, brehs :obama:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
A friend of mine is going to be spending most of her time in Manhattan, but will be staying in Sunnyside, Queens for a few weeks. I told her I don't know much about New York so I don't know if it's a good or bad area. Any NYC brehs that can help me out would be appreciated (Dapped/repped)

What kind of people stay around there?
Is it safe/dangerous to stay alone out there?
Anything that she should go see/visit in and around that area (including Manhattan)?

Preciate any help, brehs :obama:

It's okay! It's right next to laguardia Community College. The whole neighborhood is becoming more artsy and white. Tell her to avoid Queensbridge, if she walks over the bridge. LIC is safe most times.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
its pretty quiet - former industrialized area thats getting gentrified a little - theres a lot of spanish families and some asians- small neighborhood that is mostly warehouses
I lived in jackson heights for a little bit...damn near same pop demographic.

im not surprised it getting gentrified especially being near greenpoint.

SuikodenII

Daps
It's okay! It's right next to laguardia Community College. The whole neighborhood is becoming more artsy and white. Tell her to avoid Queensbridge, if she walks over the bridge. LIC is safe most times.
So Sunnyside is near queensbridge? I'll tell her to avoid it, but where exactly is it, south/north/east/west of Sunnyside?

Any landmarks to see in the manhattan/Sunnyside area?

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
She staying at a Hotel?

The only hotels in Sunnyside are ones with BP Hoes on Queens Blvd but all hotels have hoes in em

Moma Queens is real close if she's into Art. Gantry State Park too

SuikodenII

Daps
She staying at a Hotel?

The only hotels in Sunnyside are ones with BP Hoes on Queens Blvd but all hotels have hoes in em

Moma Queens is real close if she's into Art. Gantry State Park too
A Korean hostel.