My friend is Going to Sunnyside, Queens, NYC-- Anybody Have Any Info On This Area?

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I like Jackson Heights but I moved cause i kind of felt out of place.

Lots of Mexicans Asians and Indians. Not really that many black or white people there.

I didnt really have any problems there though but it kind of felt like the nightlife and the community was so tight knit there was no way of me really meeting people like that unless i grew up there and went to school and church and stuff there.

There's a strip of lounges on northern Blvd
It's impossible to go to La Gloria and not come out with a piece of ass
I've been there with the ratio being 3.7 to 1
Nothing but bytches
Some are a little older and just trying to fukk

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If Perfections wasnt overpriced that would have been the spot for nightlife or if they ever opened up a club in Steinway st that would popping too.

There was a club in Ditmars not to far from Queensbridge that was live but got shutdown. It was called Club One on Cresent St and 36th Ave or something.

Still that part of Queens Astoria to Forest Hills nightlife is bad. Astoria has some spots but I don't drink

They have like 4567632 spots on Steinway
Nightlife isn't bad at all in Astoria

And I never really fukked with perfections
I like low key spots
Like secrets on queens Blvd
Or the old sugar daddy's

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outside of SEQueens is there any good neighborhoods for young brehs in Queens?
Not that I know of but I'm not a queens dude. All I know is Jamaica,Hollis, St. Albans.

Nothing where blacks live at it centric to Manhattan anymore

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Not that I know of but I'm not a queens dude. All I know is Jamaica,Hollis, St. Albans.

Nothing where blacks live at it centric to Manhattan anymore
God willing i get this job on the east side of manhattan and im looking at commutes but im not trying to be in cacville