My NYC Black Folk......Gentrification

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
May I ask why the Asian and Indians and Russian people who actually have money , own the apartments and buildings and are moving in just like the so called hipsters yet get zero mention in this thread? Why no half page rants on them not respecting black or brown people? Why no rants on them owning real estate and not renting to us? I mean they moved into all of these high end condos and apartment buildings. Btw those buildings are not sitting empty like certain coli know it all thinks if so they vacancy levels would be higher but hey I’m not a know it all.
So can someone tell me why the above mentioned Asian , Korean and Japanese and Russian and Indian people who move into these communities with money and buy everything get no criticism?

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
South Brooklyn is going to stay black. no trains out there.

South East, and East and yea you are right lack of trains and being way too far from the city plays a factor. West Indians that succeed will continue to move to Mill Basin, Flatlands, Canarsie, East Flatbush and Queens/Long Island if they dont move out of NYC.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Landlords can choose what kinds of tenants or business can inhabit their properties. What if they don't want minorities in their building.
That’s what lawyers are for. The problem is to stop looking for excuses to fail. This give up mentality is disgusting.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s what lawyers are for. The problem is to stop looking for excuses to fail. This give up mentality is disgusting.

Do you know how much it cost for a lawyer? Be for real. Not saying that there isn't a way around it but it's not as easy as you are saying. Sometimes that shyt takes years to reach court.