My Twerk Collection Started Playing on the TV Screen while I had company....

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Had some folks over from church the other night.:francis:
Young cats. We in here choppin it up playing phase 10, watching TV and what not. They ask me to turn on some music. So I got my phone and opened my YouTube app to try and find a playlist or something and connect it to my TV via the YouTube app.

Well I forgot to log out my burner YouTube account and I didn't realize it cause we having good convo, eating rotel and wings so I'm not paying too much attention. I hit the cast button to cast my phone screen to my living room tv ( a 55 inch Samsung UHD ):jawalrus: and first thing that pops up is the playlist I already had open, it automatically resumed where I left off.

First vid that played was a fav of mine.

:sadcam:
I tried to play it off like it was an accident. I started scrambling trying to back out of the screen. You know when you start panicking and don't think straight when you tryna do something really fast. Luckily the volume wasn't up very loud. I'm on my phone tryna stop the cast but I ended up goin to the next vid in my panic.:snoop:
This time it was a booty clap compilation video:ohlawd:

The sounds of those cheeks clapping were muted just enough to not garner attention. I caught a slight erection just off the glimpse and sound of that booty. My body was confused:wow:
Turned on and panicked

Half of my guest were focused on the card game with their backs to the screen but 3 of them I know saw it.

I quickly managed to back out and unlink my phone. All of this happened in a span of 5-6 seconds but it felt like an eternity.

Those who saw it just remained quiet and were acting like they didn't see it but one of my home girls was looking at me like :martin:

I was quiet the rest of the night. Shamed in front of my guest in my own house. I was just imagining what they were gonna say about me on the drive home when they left.

Idc man. I love twerk vids:yeshrug: just gotta be more cautious next time so I don't get caught slipping.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Jack-Donaghy-Crying-Into-Pillow-30-Rock.gif

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Had some folks over from church the other night.:francis:
Young cats. We in here choppin it up playing phase 10, watching TV and what not. They ask me to turn on some music. So I got my phone and opened my YouTube app to try and find a playlist or something and connect it to my TV via the YouTube app.

Well I forgot to log out my burner YouTube account and I didn't realize it cause we having good convo, eating rotel and wings so I'm not paying too much attention. I hit the cast button to cast my phone screen to my living room tv ( a 55 inch Samsung UHD ):jawalrus: and first thing that pops up is the playlist I already had open, it automatically resumed where I left off.

First vid that played was a fav of mine.

:sadcam:
I tried to play it off like it was an accident. I started scrambling trying to back out of the screen. You know when you start panicking and don't think straight when you tryna do something really fast. Luckily the volume wasn't up very loud. I'm on my phone tryna stop the cast but I ended up goin to the next vid in my panic.:snoop:
This time it was a booty clap compilation video:ohlawd:

The sounds of those cheeks clapping were muted just enough to not garner attention. I caught a slight erection just off the glimpse and sound of that booty. My body was confused:wow:
Turned on and panicked

Half of my guest were focused on the card game with their backs to the screen but 3 of them I know saw it.

I quickly managed to back out and unlink my phone. All of this happened in a span of 5-6 seconds but it felt like an eternity.

Those who saw it just remained quiet and were acting like they didn't see it but one of my home girls was looking at me like :martin:

I was quiet the rest of the night. Shamed in front of my guest in my own house. I was just imagining what they were gonna say about me on the drive home when they left.

Idc man. I love twerk vids:yeshrug: just gotta be more cautious next time so I don't get caught slipping.

I'm already :deadmanny: off the very first sentence lmao