Nas repping Hebrew Israelites?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.tmz.com/2018/04/05/nas-kelis-custody-passover-knight-child

0405-nas-kelis-tmz-getty-4.jpg

NAS KELIS KEPT OUR KID DURING PASSOVER
Nas and Kelis are duking it out in court again ... and this time it involves a Jewish holiday.

Nas has filed legal docs asking a judge to penalize Kelis because she refused to turn over 8-year-old Knight ... she says it's because the kid wanted to stay with her during Passover. Nas says it was his weekend and the whole Passover thing doesn't make sense.

He says she's been difficult generally when it comes to getting Knight. He says once when he arrived at her house, she screamed at him telling him he couldn't take the child. Nas says Kelis has refused to let him pick up the child from school on several occasions.

He's asking for $22,000 for all the lawyers' bills he's had to pay when she's allegedly violated their custody agreement.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I thought this was well known
:dwillhuh:
:duck:

He isn't a make belief Israelite

Breh did a whole album about bringing the gap within the Diaspora. He's not staunch on any religion. Most these dudes (NY) grew up influenced by 5% teachings. Some became Islamic while others used those teachings to inform their general world views as they expanded.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Means a lot coming from a Hamite. He was apart of the gods and earth. So was a lot of those rappers from back in the day. Kendrick Lamar is a isrealite now too.

naslol.jpg
Check my edit I know. And you can be inspired by something without being a part of it.

That outfit above is not Hebrew make-believe I might

I'm as much a hamite as any make believe Israelite

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Like I said he has a whole album saying otherwise.

Hebrew Israelites do not believe they are kin to Africans... The concept of distant relatives would be null and void if he was a practising Hebrew Israelite

Nas is not a Hebrew Israelite just like Kendrick can rap Bible scriptures on the same album he drops Hebrew knowledge. Having an understanding of something doesn't mean you identity with its organization. Hebrew Israelites of modern day are like the new black panther party. They adopted something and they repping it wrong.

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Like I said he has a whole album saying otherwise.
So you don't have a point? he litterally said we're the lost children of Isreal in the western world what does that mean, Ham?
Hebrew Israelites do not believe they are kin to Africans... The concept of distant relatives would be null and void if he was a practising Hebrew Israelite
The article is about the passover though, ham,brother.
Nas is not a Hebrew Israelite just like Kendrick can rap Bible scriptures on the same album he drops Hebrew knowledge.

"I'm a Israelite, don't call me Black no mo That word is only a color, it ain't facts no mo'" - Kendrick Lamar

@1:25 he say that verbatim that doesn't even tie into what your trying to say ham.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So you don't have a problem with the 5 percenters and the nation believing they are asiatic and not african? Just the isrealites? Suspicious.

We the lost children of Israel in this western world region

@2:38

There's a reason the 5 percenters stopped growing. Their teaching were vital but not always the whole truth. Hence why members moved into other areas as they got more enlightenment. It's just a path in the journey.

If you want to stick with a religion it's like saying you've got all the knowledge you need contained in one place. A wise man always keeps learning and ever expanding. Religions create limitations on intellect. You are not allowed to express truth that isn't confined to the teachings or guidelines of said organization.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So you don't have a point? he litterally said we're the lost children of Isreal in the western world what does that mean, Ham?

The article is about the passover though, ham,brother.
[QUOTE="Retired, post: 28994078, member: 1718]
Nas is not a Hebrew Israelite just like Kendrick can rap Bible scriptures on the same album he drops Hebrew knowledge.

"I'm a Israelite, don't call me Black no mo That word is only a color, it ain't facts no mo'" - Kendrick Lamar

@1:25 he say that verbatim that doesn't even tie into what your trying to say ham.
[/QUOTE]
I'm not ham anything brother and reading is fundamental.

Kelis is the practising one... :dead:

Kendrick is on a path to enlightenment. He spent time bible thumping on songs too when folks was getting mad at him for talking all that Black folks are cursed shyt. It's clear brehs put what they learning as inspiration into their music. Don't take this shyt that seriously...

Do you really think Kendrick believed he isn't Black?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
full
Lmao you talking in circles bruh. It's alright though. The article is about the passover. Reading is fundatmental.
Nah you lack comprehension. Kelis was having pass over dinner and used that as a reason to keep her son...

Nas is quoted as saying "the whole pass over thing doesn't make sense" right there in the article

Reading is fundamental