LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Lol it was funny.
full

:angry::fire: When he said We the lost children of Israel in this western world region he wasn't serious.

it's just rap
full

Jews are Israelites. What are you talking about Amalekite? That's like saying someone is a point guard but don't play basketball. Oxymoronic

But I remember that thread folks was mad in it I believe you made.

BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITE NUTJOBS THINK WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE DEVIL

REAL JEWS DONT THINK THAT

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
NO THAT RABBI IS JUST AS NUTTY AS BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES
Is he a real jew was the question though? And it's interesting seeing how he's "The Chief Rabbinate of Israel".

The Chief Rabbinate of Israel is recognized by Isreali's law and is seen as a spiritual aurthority. :jbhmm:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Is he a real jew was the question though? And it's interesting seeing how he's "The Chief Rabbinate of Israel".

The Chief Rabbinate of Israel is recognized by Isreali's law and is seen as a spiritual aurthority. :jbhmm:

IF HE SAID BLACK PEOPLE ARE MONKEYS, THEN NO, HE’S NOT FOLLOWING THE LAWS OF JUDAISM - ITS THE OPPOSITE EXTREME OF “WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE DEVIL” .. JUDAISM IS ABOUT BALANCE.

GOVERNMENTS UNIVERASALLY ARE CORRUPT, SO WHAT A GOVERNING BODY APPOINTS “CHIEF RABBI” DOESNT REALLY MEAN MUCH.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
IF HE SAID BLACK PEOPLE ARE MONKEYS, THEN NO, HE’S NOT FOLLOWING THE LAWS OF JUDAISM - ITS THE OPPOSITE EXTREME OF “WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE DEVIL” .. JUDAISM IS ABOUT BALANCE.

GOVERNMENTS UNIVERASALLY ARE CORRUPT, SO WHAT A GOVERNING BODY APPOINTS “CHIEF RABBI” DOESNT REALLY MEAN MUCH.
Ok,So would you say that rabbi was slanderous towards black americans?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Than you agree with the transliteration of the word devil.
Untitled_1.jpg

WHATS YOUR POINT? NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE THINK LIKE THIS, BUT BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES THINK ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE DEVIL...BY THAT DEFINITION, BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES ARE “SLANDEROUS”..NICE TRY THO

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
WHATS YOUR POINT? NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE THINK LIKE THIS, BUT BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES THINK ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE DEVIL...BY THAT DEFINITION, BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES ARE “SLANDEROUS”..NICE TRY THO
Seem you don't even understand the theology just going off one phrase you might of heard somewhere. You should know it's not about color. And they say "The white man" is the deciever or slanderor. White man = white elites who enslaved, and kill my foreparents. You Seem more upset at them than the rabbi who called me and my people monkeys, honestly, amalekite.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Seem you don't even understand the theology just going off one phrase you might of heard somewhere. You should know it's not about color. And they say "The white man" is the deciever or slanderor. White man = white elites who enslaved, and kill my foreparents. You Seem more upset at them than the rabbi who called me and my people monkeys, honestly, amalekite.

IF ALL NON BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITE JEWS THOUGHT BLACKS WERE MONKEYS, I WOULD BE EQUALLY UPSET AT BOTH GROUPS .. BUT THATS NOT THE CASE

BLACK FOLKS ENSLAVED PEOPLE TOO. SO YOU CAN MAKE THAT CASE BOTH WAYS BRUH.

BUT BLACK HEBREW ISRAELIES SAY ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE DEVIL .. THATS A FACT. EVEN WHEN THE TORAH THEY PREACH SAYS THEY SHOULD TREAT ALL MANKIND AS THEIR BROTHER, THEY STILL FIND WAYS TO SAY THAT DUMBASS SHIIT BY CONTRADICTING THE WORD OF GOD.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
IF ALL NON BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITE JEWS THOUGHT BLACKS WERE MONKEYS, I WOULD BE EQUALLY UPSET AT BOTH GROUPS .. BUT THATS NOT THE CASE

BLACK FOLKS ENSLAVED PEOPLE TOO. SO YOU CAN MAKE THAT CASE BOTH WAYS BRUH.

BUT BLACK HEBREW ISRAELIES SAY ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE DEVIL .. THATS A FACT. EVEN WHEN THE TORAH THEY PREACH SAYS THEY SHOULD TREAT ALL MANKIND AS THEIR BROTHER, THEY STILL FIND WAYS TO SAY THAT DUMBASS SHIIT BY CONTRADICTING THE WORD OF GOD.
What are you talking about Amalekite? Only one west Isrealites say the white man is the devil. The others just say he's from Esau. Like I said before you don't even understand the theology or doctrine. But you go easy on the Isreali offical but be upset more with a group that holds no recognizable power legally or nationationally. And you agreed with them a section ago with the transliteration.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
What are you talking about Amalekite? Only one west Isrealites say the white man is the devil. The others just say he's from Esau. Like I said before you don't even understand the theology or doctrine. But you go easy on the Isreali offical but be upset more with a group that holds no recognizable power legally or nationationally. And you agreed with them a section ago with the transliteration.

I ALREADY DENOUNCED THAT RABBI AS BIITCHMADE, SO U GUNA HAVE TO TRY HARDER WIT THE TRICKOLOGY.

ALL BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES BELIEVE THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE BENEATH THEM .. EVEN THE TORAH SAYS TO TREAT ESSAU AS A BROTHER, BUT BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES ARE ANTI-WHITE, PERIOD.

ALL FACTS, YOUNG’N.

KEEP LISTENIN TO STREET CORNER NUTJOBS THO.