Nas repping Hebrew Israelites?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Nah you lack comprehension. Kelis was having pass over dinner and used that as a reason to keep her son...
Lmao can I ask you a question, Ham? Why does the isrealites bother you so much but not the Moorsish Science, NOI, or 5 percenters who all teach that our origins aren't in africa. You were ok with him being a 5 percenter just not a isrealite.

This is straight from Elijah Muhammad book about africans.

eaga.jpg

You arguing things I never said and it's funny because your talking about reading is fundamental
The article is about the passover though, ham,brother.
And you quoted me arguing about Kelis when the statment I made was true.

And it was already a thread on this where people debated it or whatever NAS IS JEWISH?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lmao can I ask you a question, Ham? Why does the isrealites bother you so much but now the Moorsish Science, NOI, or 5 percenters who all teach that are origins aren't in africa.

This is straight from Elijah Muhammad book about africans.

You arguing things I never said and it's funny because your talking about reading is fundamental

And you quoted me arguing about Kelis when the statment I made was true.

And it was already a thread on this where people debated it or whatever NAS IS JEWISH?
I love that you cropped out the part where Nas says "this passover thing doesn't make sense"

:umad:

First Moors were Africans

The Nation mixes mythology and religions teachings. They also believe in a mothership.

The 5 percenters like the Nation served a purpose but their teachings weren't always aligned with the world that their disciples inhabited which is why they outgrew it's boundaries of knowledge. Where are the modern day 5%?

All these things are tools.

Hebrew Israelites wash over whole parts of history and have glaring faults in their belief system.. I always have a problem with half truths. As should any truth seeker.

The only ham I know is served on tables...

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I love that you cropped out the part where Nas says "this passover thing doesn't make sense"

:umad:

First Moors were Africans

The Nation mixes mythology and religions teachings. They also believe in a mothership.

The 5 percenters like the Nation served a purpose but their teachings weren't always aligned with the world that their disciples inhabited which is why they outgrew it's boundaries of knowledge. Where are the modern day 5%?

All these things are tools.

Hebrew Israelites wash over whole parts of history and have glaring faults in their belief system.. I always have a problem with half truths. As should any truth seeker.

The only ham I know is served on tables...

full

eaga.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My nikka they also believe in a mothership. Juelz that... Elijah allowed Malcom to get erased to maintain his power in the organization. Malcom was really practising real Islam and connecting with the motherland. He wasn't on that wave...

Sheep like you always look to a Sheppard... A brother like Malcom was a truth seeker he wasn't stuck on their rhetoric despite being a member. What does that tell you?

Stop being a sheep. All religions are tools. Pluck the vital knowledge from it and don't get caught up in the antics.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
My nikka they also believe in a mothership. Juelz that... Elijah allowed Malcom to get erased to maintain his power in the organization. Malcom was really practising real Islam and connecting with the motherland. He wasn't on that wave...

Stop being a sheep. All religions are tools. Pluck the vital knowledge from it and don't get caught up in the antics.

I got one last question for you bruh, then I leave you alone, lmao since you kinda just rambling or what have you. What was your opinion about that passage and the Nation distinguishing themselves as Asiatic?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I got one last question for you bruh, then I leave you alone, lmao since you kinda just rambling or what have you. What was your opinion about that passage and the Nation distinguishing themselves as Asiatic?
I believe that the nation was looking to establish a distinct identity in a time when perhaps there was an identity crisis. As I said they never offended me with their teachings. I understand what all religions are about. Control, creating guide systems for members lives, establishing fundamental beliefs and such. Just tools. No man can give you any absolute knowledge.

I believe that the prophet meant well but his methods were as flawed as he is human.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
The juelzing in this thread is astounding:wow:
Lol it was funny.
full

Smh bytch nikkas mad cuz we GOD’s chosen people
:angry::fire: When he said We the lost children of Israel in this western world region he wasn't serious.

it's just rap
full

HE’S A LEGIT JEW, NOT A NUTJOB HEBREW ISRAELITE
Jews are Israelites. What are you talking about Amalekite? That's like saying someone is a point guard but don't play basketball. Oxymoronic

But I remember that thread folks was mad in it I believe you made.