NBA LIVE 19: The One (Official Thread)

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What a joke those individual screen shots of players were :mjlol:, that fake ass style of "promo" is gone bury a franchise one day. I will never understand how companies will literally show screens and video of something that looks nothing like the actual product smh.

shyt is solid outside of that fake ass advertisement :yeshrug:. I just have no interest in an arcade basketball game :yeshrug:. THIS IS NOT A BASKETBALL SIMULATION AND ITS NOT TRYING TO BE ONE, which should help them maintain desperate 2K haters like @Leasy (this nikka actually started a post by saying "im not a Live stan" WHILE BEING THE ONLY PERSON IN SOHH OR THECOLI HISTORY WHO MADE LIVE THREADS EVERY SINGLE YEAR ON SOME "we back" shyt :mjlol:).

I mean damn my nikka, if u cant be real with yourself then u are a fugazi ass nikka yourself. nikka, YOU HAD 5+ THREADS PROMOTING THE NBA ELITE FAILURE 7 YEARS AGO :laff:.

Just stop it fam. You wanna play arcade basketball, you wanna slide around the court, average 15 blocks per game, and dunk everytime you go to the basket.

Why not have enough confidence in your product to be honest with TheColi :jbhmm:. Whats the point of hyping this game for years only to hide around the corner when you actually have somethinv to support.

This nikka is ashamed of liking Live over 2K brehs :mjlol:

You just typed a whole bunch of nothing

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
F7B130EE-8FE5-44A6-93A5-5CE24F8B82DE.jpeg