NBA LIVE 19: The One (Official Thread)

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I think it's the user, not the game:mjlol:

What are you talking about as of now that is one of the features that is better than 2K.

Dudes don’t play the game

i bought Live 18 its trash, i also played 19, doesnt mattee if its Play Now or The One, the game has weird slow movements lol

but you guys keep doing you, must suck buying Sports game every year with no huge improvements, hyping them up before release and then a month in its trash :mjlol:

Like i said, no huge improvements in 2020 for Live equals they will never leap over 2K and 2K isnt that great anymore either.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
EA knows Live isn't up to par, it's why it isn't full price

Only reason Madden and Fifa are full price are because of the Ultimate Team shyt they make their money off of

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Only NBA game since inside Drive where the CPU actually have ball movement on offense and motions set. The shyt is beautiful to watch. Like I said they are not far off shyt if they put frostbite in 20 shyt is a rap.
nikka :gucci: stop fukkin lying my dawg smh

In 2K18 straight out of the box the CPU played more real life like than any sports game EVER, period. This is a fact, and yet the CPU still had long standing flaws (never taking contested jumpers off the dribble, taking close jumpshots when a layup/floater shoulda been used, not correctly ysibg picks, never attempting a dunk :scust:, ect) but still played beautiful offensively, the ball movement and team play was tge best you could ever see from the CPU. 18 was the 1st year where the cpu played damn near perfectly.

Now go and play tge scrimmage in the demo. Wow is all i gotta say :wow:. Every single player on the court is doing exactly what they do in real life FINALLY and its making this scrimmage fun as hell:blessed:. I know Cle sucks, but Colin and K Love are running a 2 man game with pick and roll, pop, and post :wow:.

The defense has taken leaps forward with all the new on ball defense animations, shyt is exactly what we been asking for years.

Back on topic though, @ the bolded :mjlol:.
2K has had great CPU play for 10 fukkin years now, only thing they never did rigbt was getting perimeter players to shoot contested shots off the dribble, that was always the only flaw. The CPU has moved the ball and used motion cuts since 2K9 my nikka, and since then every year the cpu has gotten better and better. Live has tried to do the exact same shyt and failed horribly before they were shelved back in 2010 (they had Synergy data updating tendancies, tendancy numbers changed thru the year but CPU never played any differently). The whole "Synergy updated roster makes players play like their real self" was a garbage ass gimmick while 2K actually had the tendancies and animations to make that happen.

Live is nice bro bro, but Live does nothing better than 2K and no matter how many years u gone dedicate to trying to help NBA Live come back, 2k will stay on top.

And lmao at yall nikkas hyping that RPM shyt, WTF is realistic about these nikkas sliding all over the court :mjlol:.

What exactly is that rpm shyt?????

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Yea and they pretty much paid no attention to franchise mode. fukk these nikkas.
:russ:breh i simmed a season just to see what was going on

they had utah and the cavs in the finals:patrice::dead:

and resigning and signing free agents was a mess :heh:. Didn't see any options for custom draft class either but i know madden just getting that shyt:snoop:.

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime:Movements don got slippery

:stopitslime:Same ole shoes and tattoos
:stopitslime:Everythin looks smaller

:stopitslime:Only two good songs

I read somewhere they took from ufc shyt apparently not much ufc gave you full customization this more of the same but smaller

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
6imavxd6wfk11.png

Kidd <3