NBA LIVE 19: The One (Official Thread)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
What a joke those individual screen shots of players were :mjlol:, that fake ass style of "promo" is gone bury a franchise one day. I will never understand how companies will literally show screens and video of something that looks nothing like the actual product smh.

shyt is solid outside of that fake ass advertisement :yeshrug:. I just have no interest in an arcade basketball game :yeshrug:. THIS IS NOT A BASKETBALL SIMULATION AND ITS NOT TRYING TO BE ONE, which should help them maintain desperate 2K haters like @Leasy (this nikka actually started a post by saying "im not a Live stan" WHILE BEING THE ONLY PERSON IN SOHH OR THECOLI HISTORY WHO MADE LIVE THREADS EVERY SINGLE YEAR ON SOME "we back" shyt :mjlol:).

I mean damn my nikka, if u cant be real with yourself then u are a fugazi ass nikka yourself. nikka, YOU HAD 5+ THREADS PROMOTING THE NBA ELITE FAILURE 7 YEARS AGO :laff:.

Just stop it fam. You wanna play arcade basketball, you wanna slide around the court, average 15 blocks per game, and dunk everytime you go to the basket.

Why not have enough confidence in your product to be honest with TheColi :jbhmm:. Whats the point of hyping this game for years only to hide around the corner when you actually have somethinv to support.

This nikka is ashamed of liking Live over 2K brehs :mjlol:

Yo boul you really typed all this you obviously not enjoying prelude.:mjlol:

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
I think you can play a sim style and be successful. I'm still trying to learn plays and quick hitters. That said, I fukking hate playing Dallas. Biggest chuck squad next to GS:pacspit:
Due to the fact that missing in the paint is impossible short of blocking the shot entirely, and the fact that you can hit off the dribble contested shots at a similar rate of open spot up shots, this game is not sim in the slightest.

Just a glorified nba jam.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Due to the fact that missing in the paint is impossible short of blocking the shot entirely, and the fact that you can hit off the dribble contested shots at a similar rate of open spot up shots, this game is not sim in the slightest.

Just a glorified nba jam.

Depends on how the defender is positioned. I've been able to force opponents into missed layups when they're hellbent on forcing everything to the paint.

As far as I've seen, Live doesn't have a 5 out formation or dribble spamming that breaks the game :sas1:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Depends on how the defender is positioned. I've been able to force opponents into missed layups when they're hellbent on forcing everything to the paint.

As far as I've seen, Live doesn't have a 5 out formation or dribble spamming that breaks the game :sas1:

live is slow and kunky ass hell

Live has GTA IV Boat physics and 2K has V physics lol

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts

Uh lives ankle breaker system is just as bad beloved :russ:.

Live doesn’t have a meta because 5 people legit play the game :dead:.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
live is slow and kunky ass hell

Live has GTA IV Boat physics and 2K has V physics lol

Maybe you need to hit scrimmage mode and learn the mechanics of the game?:manny: I don't struggle with movement compared to 18.

Uh lives ankle breaker system is just as bad beloved :russ:.

Live doesn’t have a meta because 5 people legit play the game :dead:.

Never had a problem finding matches. If you wanna play against 12 year old cacs who only know exploits, be my guest :mjlol:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
the mo
Maybe you need to hit scrimmage mode and learn the mechanics of the game?:manny: I don't struggle with movement compared to 18.

Never had a problem finding matches. If you wanna play against 12 year old cacs who only know exploits, be my guest :mjlol:

movements is ass.