NBA LIVE 19: The One (Official Thread)

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Shamgod, step back then through/around the defenders' legs:scust:

:whoo:Just put this together. I can't lie, I've had fun in the scrimmage modes on this demo

FxApodB.gif

Then you get something like this :gucci:

I5nbAUx.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The demo is cool.. It's just, it's not what we've been waiting for. To me it's just more of the same. Nothing "innovative".

If Konami made a new run n gun I'd be :gladbron:

2k needs a new engine, this presentation has gone on for too long. In the old days once a new generation came games would get overhauled. 2k added realistic jumpshots back in Like 06 or something and never looked back or forward unfortunately. Live has been struggling to get an even polished product to the market. Live 19' isn't aiming to break a mold, its trying to become the mold. That's the issue here, nothing will change until thesee developers mentality does...

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Checked out the demo. I gotta say, this is really fun. It kinda has a refined, polished arcade vibe to it gameplay wise.. with added techical aspects. Visuals are fantastic. Theyre not too far off with this one.. give em a year or two and i think they might finally catch up...

..Which is crazy if you consider that Live used to be the gold standard of NBA simulation at one point. I still cant believe how far behind they fell in the first place.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It’s cool especially the street ball but don’t think I’ll be buying either game this year.
This post has inspired me to reach out, I think I'll know how to do it too

I still have my paperwork from my 2k beta days with Sega, if I take a pic and reach out via a tweet, maybe I can get my foot in the door. I know nikkaz think I'm bullshyttin about what I claimed I did for 2k but I'm not :francis: somebody got rich off my ideas. They lack the vision required for evolution...

To be continued :ld:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I copped '18 last year on some cheap shyt...

Honestly, it was really fun. Better than 2k to me graphically and almost in every way. I still run with homies every so often, my guy is a 98, etc.

I learned the shyt out of the controls especially for handles since my dude is a playmaker. I can damn near shake anyone playing park these days.

I downloaded the demo but haven't played it yet due to studying. Might play it today. Glad to see the reviews being positive here. EA is still giving it for cheap this year too so I might cop.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
What a joke those individual screen shots of players were :mjlol:, that fake ass style of "promo" is gone bury a franchise one day. I will never understand how companies will literally show screens and video of something that looks nothing like the actual product smh.

shyt is solid outside of that fake ass advertisement :yeshrug:. I just have no interest in an arcade basketball game :yeshrug:. THIS IS NOT A BASKETBALL SIMULATION AND ITS NOT TRYING TO BE ONE, which should help them maintain desperate 2K haters like @Leasy (this nikka actually started a post by saying "im not a Live stan" WHILE BEING THE ONLY PERSON IN SOHH OR THECOLI HISTORY WHO MADE LIVE THREADS EVERY SINGLE YEAR ON SOME "we back" shyt :mjlol:).

I mean damn my nikka, if u cant be real with yourself then u are a fugazi ass nikka yourself. nikka, YOU HAD 5+ THREADS PROMOTING THE NBA ELITE FAILURE 7 YEARS AGO :laff:.

Just stop it fam. You wanna play arcade basketball, you wanna slide around the court, average 15 blocks per game, and dunk everytime you go to the basket.

Why not have enough confidence in your product to be honest with TheColi :jbhmm:. Whats the point of hyping this game for years only to hide around the corner when you actually have somethinv to support.

This nikka is ashamed of liking Live over 2K brehs :mjlol: