Net Neutrality is dead. Its official. Edit: FCC's new rules protect Net Neutrality

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Honestly though, it was a lot of shyt before that. That was just the final push over the edge. It was building up for a long time.

It seems like every other country reaches a boiling point where dudes just start throwing bricks, except here, it's like our politicians are just seeing how far they can push us then are like "shyt, they didn't even respond to that, lets go further :dead:" . One teen was shot in London and the city burned for it, here people get murked left and right, nothing.

From healthcare to education we're just getting fukked over so hard, and nothing ever comes of it.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
It seems like every other country reaches a boiling point where dudes just start throwing bricks, except here, it's like our politicians are just seeing how far they can push us then are like "shyt, they didn't even respond to that, lets go further :dead:" . One teen was shot in London and the city burned for it, here people get murked left and right, nothing.

From healthcare to education we're just getting fukked over so hard, and nothing ever comes of it.

Recently, I agree. But in the 60s and 70s shyt got hectic here.

But we also have to recognize that a million+ people took to the streets in protest of the Iraq War.

And we also have to recognize that the last attempt at a progressive protest movement was actively smeared by the media and had the full weight of Federal and Local Law Enforcement stomping it out.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
until mid 08 if you opposed borak there had to be something wrong with you. after around 2010 if you still support borak there has to be something wrong with you.
'depends on how deep the brainwash is on the individual.

in 08 we had to believe what he promised and hoped it would all work out. today, when that nicca open his mouth i have to reject anything he says. he's clearly not working for the people. i don't even blame the racists anymore.

obamer is really out to destroy america, and the world.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I hope I get my EU citizenship by July.

quiz1059outcome4.jpg

Be a libertarian but move to the EU brehs :russ: