Netflix original series "Bloodline" starring Kyle the GAWD Chandler *Keep Spoilers Hidden*

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
What makes you think it was Danny son watching? Whoever it was had on one of them hotel uniform shirts on I think....show was great glad my coworker put me on this...

:dahell: That was his son. Tha fukk?

You think it is a random hotel employee watching the brothers? For what?

:dahell:

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
:dahell: That was his son. Tha fukk?

You think it is a random hotel employee watching the brothers? For what?

:dahell:
I'm not it's not his son, but what leads you to believe that is my question. Why would his son just be wearing that shirt n it would be too convenient for him to be there right at that moment.
N to keep it a buck we don't even know if Danny knew he had a son or if that really is his son. Danny was a shady cat after his family ran him out of town.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
This was a great show but I got so many questions man

IS this going to be a second season :dahell:?
Who was watching John and Kevin fukk up Danny's crib?
How come we never learned what Danny wrote for his toast?
Who was Danny sending money to? His son?

Do ya'll think Danny got what he wanted in the end? He didn't care mucha bout his life and just wanted them to feel how he did and now they are all stressin over killin their brother and lying to their mother.
if Danny knew he had a son, why he act like a complete fukking fool and put his life in constant danger

Daps
When people talk about a show like this being slow, I think of it like that big ol pot of gumbo or chili. You need to cook it slow and be patient and when it hits its peak, watch out.

I like the fact that a show can do a slow build to something and not feel like its got to be a pinball machine.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
All these comments about the first 3-7 episodes being boring are confusing me. Is it a good show or not? Having to get through 7 boring episodes means that the show isn't that good. Can someone clarify. Is this show OITNB and Narcos quality good?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
All these comments about the first 3-7 episodes being boring are confusing me. Is it a good show or not? Having to get through 7 boring episodes means that the show isn't that good. Can someone clarify. Is this show OITNB and Narcos quality good?
just a good show
allotta subtle fukkery
if thats not what you bout dont try it
cause it takes...
"different strokes to move the world, yes it does... it takes... DIFFERENT STROKES TO MOVE THE WOOOOOORLD!!!!"

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina

FIRST COUPLE EPISODES ARE JUST A TAD SLOW...BUT BY EPISODE 4 fukkERY BEGINS AND ONLY CONTINUES TO GET BETTER BREH :youngsabo:

JUST WATCH IT :smugbiden:

NATURE BOY WAS HESITANT AT FIRST, BUT CONTINUED WATCHING AND WAS WELL WORTH IT :banderas:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

I think OITNB sucks but uh yeah it is slow. But it does help with character development later. The slow episodes early make for explosive ones later. There's a lot of tension the last four eps and it is due to you knowing the characters well and the dynamics between them.