Netflix original series "Bloodline" starring Kyle the GAWD Chandler *Keep Spoilers Hidden*

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Cool show. Just finished watching it.

But damn, what kind of alcoholics are these people? I can count on hand the number of times I saw characters drinking anything other than alcohol.

ric-flair-gets-iced-o.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Can't wait for this to come back on, shyt hits home tho, this show be having me stressin cuz I have a Danny for a brother, me and my oldest bro have had to toss him from my parents house on a few occasions :mjcry:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Upping this, since people are doing pandemic binges and this show gets overlooked as a Netflix gem (season 3 wasn’t as good, but seasons 1 & 2 were great tv IMO).

3 was terrible like really bad. But yeah, I enjoyed season one especially. What a terrible family. :heh:
I had to jump ship. I found it convoluted with all them flashbacks. For a messed up family Succession held me down :blessed:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The first two seasons were crack. The problem is they fukked up by killing the Mendelson character in the first season and he was the glue to the show. That and we all found out for some reason that shooting the show was way over budget and too expensive

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yoooo i just realized i had this show confused with Ozark

So i thought the new season of Ozark was a new season for this

Just put that shyt on and was like... :what:

I dont remember none of wtf going on

Went all the way back to season 1 and still was lost

Now i gotta start Ozark to see wtf it is