Netflix original series "Bloodline" starring Kyle the GAWD Chandler *Keep Spoilers Hidden*

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man this show was dope as hell. but I'll be dammed. they made you put in a good 10 hours before they start rewarding your patience with some rewards of all the backstory and what actually happened.

now for some reason, I went from episode 11 to episde 13, so I know how it ended, but now I'm watching part 12, cuz I missed that one.

btw, did anyone else notice that this show is the DRUNKEST show in the history of TV. I mean I haven't seen so much drinking since boardwalk empire.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
man this show was dope as hell. but I'll be dammed. they made you put in a good 10 hours before they start rewarding your patience with some rewards of all the backstory and what actually happened.

now for some reason, I went from episode 11 to episde 13, so I know how it ended, but now I'm watching part 12, cuz I missed that one.

btw, did anyone else notice that this show is the DRUNKEST show in the history of TV. I mean I haven't seen so much drinking since boardwalk empire.
Yeah everyone is literally an alcoholic in this show:mjcry:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Just finished watching this show with my wife. @Nature Boy Ric Flair WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is right.

Don't think anyone has posted much info about season 2.

Bloodline Season 2: Ben Mendelsohn Returning as Series Regular
Not even the Grim Reaper can stop Danny Rayburn.

Emmy nominee Ben Mendelsohn will be back as a full-fledged series regular for Bloodline‘s upcoming second season on Netflix, exec producer Glenn Kessler confirmed to TVLine Tuesday at the Television Critics Association summer press tour in Beverly Hills. This is notable because Danny was [SPOILER ALERT!] murdered by brother John (Kyle Chandler) at the end of Season 1.

“The DNA of the show is such that the past is always with us,” noted Kessler of the show’s flashback-heavy format. “We’re going to learn more about Danny’s effect on the family and more about his past, and also what his effects are in the present day.”

“There’s a very important story that we’re interested in telling that includes [Danny],” he added.
The decision to keep Danny around was made long before Mendelsohn emerged as the show’s breakout performer. “That was always part of the plan,” maintained Kessler. “When we first hired him, it was for more than the first season.”

Bloodline Season 2: John Leguizamo Nabs 'Violent' Series-Regular Role
Another skeleton has tumbled out of Danny Rayburn’s closet, and this one looks a lot like John Leguizamo.

Spoiler Alert: It is John Leguizamo.

The multi-hyphenate is joining Bloodline‘s upcoming second season in a series-regular role that has strong ties to Ben Mendelsohn’s late (but still viable) black sheep, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Leguizamo’s character, Ozzy Delvecchio, is a charming, violent, opportunistic wild card from Danny’s past who, in the wake of Danny’s murder, arrives in the Florida Keys with mysterious motives and threatens to wreak havoc in the lives of the Rayburns.

“We’ve been huge fans of John’s acting and writing for many years, and are absolutely thrilled to be collaborating with him,” said Bloodline‘s exec-producing triumvirate, Todd A. Kessler, Glenn Kessler and Daniel Zelman, in a statement to TVLine. “His enormous range and fearless creativity make him a perfect fit for this character — and an incredible addition to the stellar cast we’re so fortunate to be working with.”

Last month at the Television Critics Association summer press tour, Glenn Kessler confirmed that Emmy-nominee Mendolsohn would be back in Season 2 as a full-fledged regular despite Danny’s murder in the Season 1 finale. “There’s a very important story that we’re interested in telling that includes [Danny],” he explained. “We’re going to learn more about Danny’s effect on the family and more about his past, and also what his effects are in the present day.”

Bloodline Season 2: Birdman Actress Joins Cast as New Series Regular
Danny Rayburn, what have you wrought now?!

English actress Andrea Riseborough (Birdman, W.E.) is joining Bloodline Season 2 as yet another person with ties to Ben Mendelsohn’s late black sheep, TVLine has learned exclusively.

The actress will play the series-regular role of Evangeline, a street-wise and unpredictable woman from Danny Rayburn’s past who has some unfinished business with the Rayburn Family.

“Andrea is an actress of dazzling versatility, wit and intelligence — and we’re incredibly excited to have her join our cast for Season 2,” said EPs Todd A. Kessler, Glenn Kessler and Daniel Zelman in a joint statement to TVLine.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Just finished watching this show with my wife. @Nature Boy Ric Flair WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is right.

Don't think anyone has posted much info about season 2.

Bloodline Season 2: Ben Mendelsohn Returning as Series Regular
Not even the Grim Reaper can stop Danny Rayburn.

Emmy nominee Ben Mendelsohn will be back as a full-fledged series regular for Bloodline‘s upcoming second season on Netflix, exec producer Glenn Kessler confirmed to TVLine Tuesday at the Television Critics Association summer press tour in Beverly Hills. This is notable because Danny was [SPOILER ALERT!] murdered by brother John (Kyle Chandler) at the end of Season 1.

“The DNA of the show is such that the past is always with us,” noted Kessler of the show’s flashback-heavy format. “We’re going to learn more about Danny’s effect on the family and more about his past, and also what his effects are in the present day.”

“There’s a very important story that we’re interested in telling that includes [Danny],” he added.
The decision to keep Danny around was made long before Mendelsohn emerged as the show’s breakout performer. “That was always part of the plan,” maintained Kessler. “When we first hired him, it was for more than the first season.”

Bloodline Season 2: John Leguizamo Nabs 'Violent' Series-Regular Role
Another skeleton has tumbled out of Danny Rayburn’s closet, and this one looks a lot like John Leguizamo.

Spoiler Alert: It is John Leguizamo.

The multi-hyphenate is joining Bloodline‘s upcoming second season in a series-regular role that has strong ties to Ben Mendelsohn’s late (but still viable) black sheep, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Leguizamo’s character, Ozzy Delvecchio, is a charming, violent, opportunistic wild card from Danny’s past who, in the wake of Danny’s murder, arrives in the Florida Keys with mysterious motives and threatens to wreak havoc in the lives of the Rayburns.

“We’ve been huge fans of John’s acting and writing for many years, and are absolutely thrilled to be collaborating with him,” said Bloodline‘s exec-producing triumvirate, Todd A. Kessler, Glenn Kessler and Daniel Zelman, in a statement to TVLine. “His enormous range and fearless creativity make him a perfect fit for this character — and an incredible addition to the stellar cast we’re so fortunate to be working with.”

Last month at the Television Critics Association summer press tour, Glenn Kessler confirmed that Emmy-nominee Mendolsohn would be back in Season 2 as a full-fledged regular despite Danny’s murder in the Season 1 finale. “There’s a very important story that we’re interested in telling that includes [Danny],” he explained. “We’re going to learn more about Danny’s effect on the family and more about his past, and also what his effects are in the present day.”

Bloodline Season 2: Birdman Actress Joins Cast as New Series Regular
Danny Rayburn, what have you wrought now?!

English actress Andrea Riseborough (Birdman, W.E.) is joining Bloodline Season 2 as yet another person with ties to Ben Mendelsohn’s late black sheep, TVLine has learned exclusively.

The actress will play the series-regular role of Evangeline, a street-wise and unpredictable woman from Danny Rayburn’s past who has some unfinished business with the Rayburn Family.

“Andrea is an actress of dazzling versatility, wit and intelligence — and we’re incredibly excited to have her join our cast for Season 2,” said EPs Todd A. Kessler, Glenn Kessler and Daniel Zelman in a joint statement to TVLine.

tumblr_nm4n7s7m1Z1tzmgmxo1_400.gif

CAN'T WAIT BREHS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
:scust: I can't stand Leguizamo.

Ol'boy that played Danny was a great actor. I hope he gets flashbacks in Season 2. :ld:

Their planning on telling more of Danny's backstory it appears. His character was the best part of the show hands down. In the beginning he was a likable down on his luck guy and by the end you could tell he had done some real dirt that hadn't come to light. Even when John thought he had him cornered in Danny had always an escape.