Never holla @ a bank teller unless your funds are BEYOND right

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Its been said, but I'm saying it again for emphasis, bank tellers don't make shyt. No offense to bank tellers. Even bank managers just do ok, so tellers have no room to judge.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
32d43f4ff2e988fd69c4899b44165fb7.png

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
met this sexy girl behind the window @ Wells Fargo and I went to deposit a check. I was all :shaq: with her and she was feeling the vibe as well. After the flirting, I told her I wanted to deposit a check. I swiped my card and we were still smilin and talkin. As soon as my information appeared on the screen, I saw her whole aura change. She went cold AF. Wasn't smilin anymore. I was confused for a second but remembered she can see I literally had .02 in my account and .01 in my savings. I thought I could make it up by handing her the check I wanted to deposit for $300.86 :banderas: BALLIN! I was like :youngsabo: and she hit me wit a:rudy: and didn't say a word to me after that. I just :dame: and left. Whatever, don't want a gold digger anyway. I can make that $300 stretch for a cool month plus that 0.86 bonus can last me an extra day, stupid ho.
:russ:

Yeah breh... Don't bother unless you bringing in some shyt irregular....

But there's always gonna be a nikka with more bread but you still got to be in range... But fukk them hoes working at a bank but got less in the bank then you do. But if they look at your checking with 5k they might hit you with the :ehh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
met this sexy girl behind the window @ Wells Fargo and I went to deposit a check. I was all :shaq: with her and she was feeling the vibe as well. After the flirting, I told her I wanted to deposit a check. I swiped my card and we were still smilin and talkin. As soon as my information appeared on the screen, I saw her whole aura change. She went cold AF. Wasn't smilin anymore. I was confused for a second but remembered she can see I literally had .02 in my account and .01 in my savings. I thought I could make it up by handing her the check I wanted to deposit for $300.86 :banderas: BALLIN! I was like :youngsabo: and she hit me wit a:rudy: and didn't say a word to me after that. I just :dame: and left. Whatever, don't want a gold digger anyway. I can make that $300 stretch for a cool month plus that 0.86 bonus can last me an extra day, stupid ho.
Bank tellers are broke and date bums. Your game needed work

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
To be honest though, she doesnt know if that's your only account or one of 3.

If you looked a certain way in there she could never guess which one is you.

With that said Id never date anyone that works in the cell phone or banking industry :scust:

being able to see my texts :merchant:

my spending habits :scust:
You can see all the bank accounts..well within that bank that is...ss number....address...number of overdrafts over the years..number of closed accounts

just that alone tells u all u need to know

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
You can see all the bank accounts..well within that bank that is...ss number....address...number of overdrafts over the years..number of closed accounts

just that alone tells u all u need to know

Yeah within one bank for sure, i meant diff banks/CU's. I have money going to a bank and a credit union. I can only imagine other brehs put their money in different places. If you look the part you'll always get the benefit of the doubt in that regard.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Not true breh.. had this bank teller feeling yo cutty since I was in high school. She actually waited till I became of age to turn up the flirting and sh.

Not sure how old I was when I first went to the bank and saw her. I think I was like 15-16. Anyways, at the time I was tired of chicks being attention hoes so I ignored all women

and wouldn't check them out at all. She saw this and was probably not used it, and started staring at me so hard it could burn a hole through me. I sensed someone was staring at me so I turn to see who it was, and of course it was her.

I would drive my mom to the bank frequently and me and this latina bank teller would flirt back and forth. Every week I went to the bank to deposit my check, and over time I developed a crush on her making me too scared to ask for her number or make a move.

Later found out through facebook stalking that she had a man the entire time, was engaged etc. She's single now and still is.. :jbhmm:. She doesn't work there anymore though.

Think I posted this on here before.. but I always deposited my checks on Fridays a little bit before the bank closed, so me and her would always be alone. Well one Friday it was like any other Friday, except for the fact that she either went to another room or just walked to the back (I can't remember), and came back with her pants hugging the sh outta her ass and legs, and her top had about 4 buttons unbuttoned showing mad cleavage with no bra on!

I don't even think I really understood what was happening then too until after the fact. I was a huge puzzy then, had my phone in my hand but just couldn't get myself to ask for the digits so I walk outside to my car without getting no digits. While I was in my car I told myself I gotta do this sh, I walked back in after like 5 minutes and just asked her for some change :dead: After that she avoided me :francis:

She had to be like 8 years older than me at the time. I should holla at her, but I'm not creating a facebook just to holla at one chick. That azz was phat and dat face :noah:

I should post a pic. Oh and I was making 8.50 an hour and my bank account was between 1-2k at the time.

She's the one in the middle :steviej:

534675_517009651651113_694536948_n.jpg

Last edited: