Never holla @ a bank teller unless your funds are BEYOND right

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo I went to this bank to pay my car payment when the teller kinda cute not something I go after but kinda cute said what kinda car you paying 410 bucks for I told her nothing special. I just had bad credit:russ: she legitimate acting so unprofessional asking me what car I drove in front of 5 of her coworkers. Chick made me wait until she could find my information then got the sour looking when she said o you drive 2015 starter car. I was Iike I told you it was nothing special. Walk out the bank like this chick really thought I was caking like that. I did have on nice gold watch with jay on my feet that don't mean shyt. I left that bank feeling exposed brahs:francis:

Boogie

Trade Garland
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
nikka bank tellers don't make shyt they ain't balling :russ:

The work environment just give the illusion...it's a customer service job at the end of the day.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You gotta be able to budget like a motherfukker to have a penny left in your bank account. :wow:

They need to let this guy be the Secretary of finance or something. :troll:Using all the funds at his disposal without going into overdraft? :ehh:

Two cent difference in price of an item could've fukked up the whole account. :whew:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
When I used to sell shyt heavily on Amazon/Ebay, it was nothing to have 8k in my account chillin. I remember when I deposited my check from the finance gig on top of that on my lunch break. Chick was damn near :banderas:.:banderas::banderas: I could have spit, but I had to go back to work and shyt.:birdman:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Last edited:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Maybe it wasn't your account that changed the vibe. Maybe she had to poot and was trying to hold it in. :yeshrug:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: fukk her...bytch probably only getting 12 an hour anyway, and thats with no commission......

bytch remind me of the this nikka at my old retail job , that was acting like a dikk....and he left his email opened and I looked and dude got a job offer for 12 an hour...and he was stunting acting brand new to me....I swear when I get my bands up...all this fine bytches getting hard dikk and getting thrown out like jazz off the fresh prince...because only a sucker would work hard and save some lazy bytch....if she want a baller, she need to become somebody of value, if now stfu and fukk the guy right next to u...get 12 an hour doing the same thing

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
met this sexy girl behind the window @ Wells Fargo and I went to deposit a check. I was all :shaq: with her and she was feeling the vibe as well. After the flirting, I told her I wanted to deposit a check. I swiped my card and we were still smilin and talkin. As soon as my information appeared on the screen, I saw her whole aura change. She went cold AF. Wasn't smilin anymore. I was confused for a second but remembered she can see I literally had .02 in my account and .01 in my savings. I thought I could make it up by handing her the check I wanted to deposit for $300.86 :banderas: BALLIN! I was like :youngsabo: and she hit me wit a:rudy: and didn't say a word to me after that. I just :dame: and left. Whatever, don't want a gold digger anyway. I can make that $300 stretch for a cool month plus that 0.86 bonus can last me an extra day, stupid ho.

I would have never even walking into no bank smiling with a 300 check... :deadmanny:

Learn to use the ATM slips and DIY next time:upsetfavre:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
met this sexy girl behind the window @ Wells Fargo and I went to deposit a check. I was all :shaq: with her and she was feeling the vibe as well. After the flirting, I told her I wanted to deposit a check. I swiped my card and we were still smilin and talkin. As soon as my information appeared on the screen, I saw her whole aura change. She went cold AF. Wasn't smilin anymore. I was confused for a second but remembered she can see I literally had .02 in my account and .01 in my savings. I thought I could make it up by handing her the check I wanted to deposit for $300.86 :banderas: BALLIN! I was like :youngsabo: and she hit me wit a:rudy: and didn't say a word to me after that. I just :dame: and left. Whatever, don't want a gold digger anyway. I can make that $300 stretch for a cool month plus that 0.86 bonus can last me an extra day, stupid ho.

In late but damn bruh you couldnt just deposit your check through the wells fargo atm:wtf:

Can't remember the last time i deposited a check inside wells fargo