Never holla @ a bank teller unless your funds are BEYOND right

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
met this sexy girl behind the window @ Wells Fargo and I went to deposit a check. I was all :shaq: with her and she was feeling the vibe as well. After the flirting, I told her I wanted to deposit a check. I swiped my card and we were still smilin and talkin. As soon as my information appeared on the screen, I saw her whole aura change. She went cold AF. Wasn't smilin anymore. I was confused for a second but remembered she can see I literally had .02 in my account and .01 in my savings. I thought I could make it up by handing her the check I wanted to deposit for $300.86 :banderas: BALLIN! I was like :youngsabo: and she hit me wit a:rudy: and didn't say a word to me after that. I just :dame: and left. Whatever, don't want a gold digger anyway. I can make that $300 stretch for a cool month plus that 0.86 bonus can last me an extra day, stupid ho.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
met this sexy girl behind the window @ Wells Fargo and I went to deposit a check. I was all :shaq: with her and she was feeling the vibe as well. After the flirting, I told her I wanted to deposit a check. I swiped my card and we were still smilin and talkin. As soon as my information appeared on the screen, I saw her whole aura change. She went cold AF. Wasn't smilin anymore. I was confused for a second but remembered she can see I literally had .02 in my account and .01 in my savings. I thought I could make it up by handing her the check I wanted to deposit for $300.86 :banderas: BALLIN! I was like :youngsabo: and she hit me wit a:rudy: and didn't say a word to me after that. I just :dame: and left. Whatever, don't want a gold digger anyway. I can make that $300 stretch for a cool month plus that 0.86 bonus can last me an extra day, stupid ho.
them bytches make $12 an hour... her bank account wasn't any better

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Nah....Not to sound condescending, but unless someones finances are really fukked up, or they work a very entry level job, a bank teller is the last person who should be looking down upon someone. Granted, they may see many accounts with much more money, but their salary is maxing at like 25/30k, so they aren't really in a position to look down upon many, though they are in a position to see. A lot of cute tellers and girls in personal finance that I've known...all cool, not like that at all.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
As soon as my information appeared on the screen, I saw her whole aura change. She went cold AF. Wasn't smilin anymore. I was confused for a second but remembered she can see I literally had .02 in my account and .01 in my savings. I thought I could make it up by handing her the check I wanted to deposit for $300.86 :banderas: BALLIN! I was like :youngsabo: and she hit me wit a:rudy: and didn't say a word to me after that.
1tvfbt.jpg