NEVER Let Anyone Stop You From Achieving What You Want To In Life

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I just wanted to say never let anyone stop you from your goals. Life is short and you may not be here tomorrow. So, get to work and serve your positive purpose :mjgrin: Because I am for damn sure.

Who knows, you may be the next leader that can help the world.

"You say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one" - John Lennon

Last edited:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I just wanted to say never let anyone stop you from your goals. Life is short and you may not be here tomorrow. So, get to work and serve your positive purpose :mjgrin: Because I am for damn sure.

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please start using black people as an example of the change you want. Constantly referencing white people as your examples wont help black people. Whites have been the standard black people have been expected to live up to since slavery times.

Black people need black examples.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Please start using black people as an example of the change you want. Constantly referencing white people as your examples wont help black people. Whites have been the standard black people have been expected to live up to since slavery times.

Black people need black examples.
I was about to link yes we can can, but I linked that song before in another thread I did :manny: Anyway, the point is never let anyone deter you from your goals.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was about to link yes we can can, but I linked that song before in another thread I did :manny: Anyway, the point is never let anyone deter you from your goals.
I emphatically agree. But John Lennon? We cant as a people come together rise together by looking to whites to lead us to the promised land. That's something they will never do, never intended for their music to help black people.

John Lennon was a Satanist btw.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I emphatically agree. But John Lennon? We cant as a people come together rise together by looking to whites to lead us to the promised land. That's something they will never do, never intended for their music to help black people.

John Lennon was a Satanist btw.
I don't give two craps what John Lennon was. The song inspires people that making a change can be a start in the right direction. To make you happy, so you won't derail I'll give you "Living Color".

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't give two craps what John Lennon was. The song inspires people that making a change can be a start in the right direction. To make you happy, so you won't derail I'll give you "Living Color".

You should care if he was a satanist because what you hear, isn't necessarily whats being said.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You should care if he was a satanist because what you hear, isn't necessarily whats being said.
First off, he was an Atheist former Christian. Second, I gave you Living Color a Black band that I like. Stop derailing breh.

Also, why haven't you accepted my bet yet :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off, he was an Atheist former Christian. Second, I gave you Living Color a Black band that I like. Stop derailing breh.

Also, why haven't you accepted my bet yet :jbhmm:
Because
A. I'm a man of my word. Should I lose....i'll be forced to leave. (also, I don't gamble, for that is Haram:umad:)

B.Why do you want me to leave so bad? This is a public forum so should my words be too much for you to handle you can always ignore me.

C.Im here for a purpose, not looking for attention but to complete my assigned mission.

D.What are you here for other than to reinforce White Supremacy? Every post of yours constantly references some white man, white talking points or on the flip youre sneak dissing black people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@god shamgod make me STFU

Negging me like a scorned homosexual at a NYE party because I mushed you when I was standing under the misseltoe. Not everyones gay Mr. Shamgod, deal with it.