NEVER Let Anyone Stop You From Achieving What You Want To In Life

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Ive never heard a MAN complain as much as you.

"Youre here to stir up trouble"

Everyday, youre uploading videos of white people with brilliant idealogy. Or white people with great music! Or white people whose politics you believe in wholeheartedly.

How are you not a c00n sir?

Youre supposedly a black man who still believes in Amerikkka politics/politicians having our best interest in mind?

I'm an agent, but everyday you would have black people investing into the ideas/politics of Amerikkka?
Look at my past threads :laff: :laff: They are mainly about Black positivity. However, I'm NOT going to sugercoat anything. Moron, in order to get change you must establish a coalition to fight for change. I've told others to infiltrate the political positions. You're a troll bruh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at my past threads :laff: :laff: They are mainly about Black positivity. However, I'm NOT going to sugercoat anything. Moron, in order to get change you must establish a coalition to fight for change. I've told others to infiltrate the political positions. You're a troll bruh.
Black positivity?

And your solution is to align yourself with ALL THINGS CAC? That makes sense. You can definatly live a happy life if you just accept that white people are in the dominant position and live accordingly.

However...they are the dominant position by breaking every law ever written. That's a fact and that's not something ANYONE ELSE CAN GET AWAY WITH. Break the law, then create the laws, and expect everyone to do as I say. Amerikkka is a criminal INSTITUTION. Do you deny that?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Black positivity?

And your solution is to align yourself with ALL THINGS CAC? That makes sense. You can definatly live a happy life if you just accept that white people are in the dominant position and live accordingly.

However...they are the dominant position by breaking every law ever written. That's a fact and that's not something ANYONE ELSE CAN GET AWAY WITH. Break the law, then create the laws, and expect everyone to do as I say. Amerikkka is a criminal INSTITUTION. Do you deny that?
I said to infiltrate the political system for your own agenda. However, you as a troll will twist that like you always do. Why? Because you're an agent and that's your job.