NEVER Let Anyone Stop You From Achieving What You Want To In Life

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Because
A. I'm a man of my word. Should I lose....i'll be forced to leave. (also, I don't gamble, for that is Haram:umad:)

B.Why do you want me to leave so bad? This is a public forum so should my words be too much for you to handle you can always ignore me.

C.Im here for a purpose, not looking for attention but to complete my assigned mission.

D.What are you here for other than to reinforce White Supremacy? Every post of yours constantly references some white man, white talking points or on the flip youre sneak dissing black people.
Listen, we know you aren't Black. You are an agent and came in to infiltrate. Also, you got Tommy beefin with the coli. I don't agree with him at all, but you are doing this for drama. You're a agent troll breh and your plan is backfiring.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen, we know you aren't Black. You are an agent and came in to infiltrate. Also, you got Tommy beefin with the coli. I don't agree with him at all, but you are doing this for drama. You're a agent troll breh and your plan is backfiring.
How am I not black? My picture has been uploaded multiple times.

You don't want me hear because I represent your nemesis. I understand. But I would never feel like a man negging somebody or begging them to leave. You call yourself a man? Deal with those you share nothing in common with, BETTER YET DEFEAT WHATEVER IT IS ABOUT ME THAT YOU TAKE ISSUE WITH.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now everybody understands why my reputation is in the red.

Because I represent change. These cacs, these c00ns, these white people who pretend to be black cant enjoy themselves like they used to. So they neg me in an attempt to slander my reputation. Clear WS tactic of silencing dissent. (Seriously though, what kind of a fukked up life do you have to live pretending to be someone youre not?)

I don't give a fukk who doesn't like me here, THE WHOLE fukkING FORUM CAN BE AGAINST ME AND THAT IS MORE OF A TESTAMENT TO MY STRENGTH AND MY PRINCIPLES THAN IT IS TO THE STRENGTH OF A GROUP OF CONSPIRING CACS.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
How am I not black? My picture has been uploaded multiple times.

You don't want me hear because I represent your nemesis. I understand. But I would never feel like a man negging somebody or begging them to leave. You call yourself a man? Deal with those you share nothing in common with, BETTER YET DEFEAT WHATEVER IT IS ABOUT ME THAT YOU TAKE ISSUE WITH.
Nemesis :dahell: Like I said, you accepted the bet, then reneged. I'm who I say I am hombre :hubie: However, are you who you are :jbhmm:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Anyway, the point is to achieve your goals. I started by volunteering did it last month. Because I want to run for U.S. Congress or State Rep one of these days to represent the people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: this white boy vexed,it's spelled mistletoe stupid

You derailing a positive thread shut yo hoe ass up :umad:
Youre a white person, ADMITTING CALLING SOMEONE WHITE IS AN INSULT.

Keep it up cac. That's you fukking weirdos last resort.

"Call him a cac when you cant defeat his rhetoric"

I love it. And I will continue to derail Cac Judge Gorillas misinformation threads. You wanna hold his hold his cock while he pisses, that's on you fakkit. Wash your hand first before you type to me.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Please start using black people as an example of the change you want. Constantly referencing white people as your examples wont help black people. Whites have been the standard black people have been expected to live up to since slavery times.

Black people need black examples.
That's crazy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's crazy.
John Lennon was a Satanist. THATS A FACT.

You've never heard how hidden message are included in certain songs?

So while you think you are absorbing such a positive carefree message, there are satanic hidden messages your subconscious is picking up.

I cant apologize for knowing that these white people are evil AND NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO they cant hide it.

FSP

Banned
Daps
John Lennon was a Satanist. THATS A FACT.

You've never heard how hidden message are included in certain songs?

So while you think you are absorbing such a positive carefree message, there are satanic hidden messages your subconscious is picking up.

I cant apologize for knowing that these white people are evil AND NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO they cant hide it.
You're crazy:laff: