NEVER Let Anyone Stop You From Achieving What You Want To In Life

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're crazy:laff:
Then why even respond? And with a 6th grade smiley at that?

@JudgeJoeGorilla thinks hes slick. Everyday hes posting cacs on this forum under a certain guise, and this forum is supposedly about black Power, yet heres a white person pretending to be black and his posts are supposed to be taken seriously? Furthermore you trust a man who cant even be HONEST WITH HIMSELF TO DELIVER GOOD AND UPLIFTING INFORMATION?

Go ahead, post another childlike smiley and i'll know this conversation is finished. But don't engage me if you don't want real talk.

I understand, most black people have given up the fight or never fought at all so any black person still swinging his sword is labeled "crazy".

Nah, crakkka, the fight aint over until its over.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Then why even respond? And with a 6th grade smiley at that?

@JudgeJoeGorilla thinks hes slick. Everyday hes posting cacs on this forum under a certain guise, and this forum is supposedly about black Power, yet heres a white person pretending to be black and his posts are supposed to be taken seriously? Furthermore you trust a man who cant even be HONEST WITH HIMSELF TO DELIVER GOOD AND UPLIFTING INFORMATION?

Go ahead, post another childlike smiley and i'll know this conversation is finished. But don't engage me if you don't want real talk.

I understand, most black people have given up the fight or never fought at all so any black person still swinging his sword is labeled "crazy".

Nah, crakkka, the fight aint over until its over
:laff:

FSP

Banned
Daps
"Be angry and sin not"

Ephesians 4:26

Your krakkka KJV bible advises ALL OF US to be angry, so who is doing what they are supposed to do me or some 5th grade chested cum stained bib from Idaho posting camron smileys?(you)
Embarrass yourself brehs.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would I be something that I'm not troll? Also, I'm not even a c00n. You're a plant that's here to stir up trouble.

Ive never heard a MAN complain as much as you.

"Youre here to stir up trouble"

Everyday, youre uploading videos of white people with brilliant idealogy. Or white people with great music! Or white people whose politics you believe in wholeheartedly.

How are you not a c00n sir?

Youre supposedly a black man who still believes in Amerikkka politics/politicians having our best interest in mind?

I'm an agent, but everyday you would have black people investing into the ideas/politics of Amerikkka?