New Civil War Map just dropped.....

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
There are like 20 other states on that map. I was just illustrating how low in population that region of America is. Their cows out number them.

If they sit in the mountains, they lose what little resources they have. They don't have the manpower to protect all of their assets.
Population numbers are worthless with today's weaponry. One drone can take out thousands.

Mountainous areas are the most dangerous terrain for an opposing force to invade, you getting blown to bits and have no idea who's shooting and from where.

If the cows outnumber the people how do they run out of resources?

The east coast would get collapsed by agents. Your skyscrapers are huge targets and each one getting blown up kills thousands. Didn't NYC air turn toxic after 9/11? Picture ten in the same day. Not to mention none of you tristaters have farmland and the racist whites upstate who do will not want blacks and Hispanics from the city on their property. Like I said, y'all would eat each other before you were ever able to think about invasion.

And they got silos. Tri state has no nukes. Yall food in this scenario, population numbers means nothing

And it would all be for nothing cause two months into this china and Russia launch nukes and it's goodnight america

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black folks are well armed we will be fine.

Gotta train! I found it disheartening at times when I ran a Black firearm group few people would show up. Someone needed to go to a cookout or get their hair done, etc. Meanwhile during the time of #StopAsianHate I saw an Asian church 50 - 60 deep training. It was great to see minorities training but man I wish it was more of US.

Luckily there are more Black owned gun groups being created. A few years back I got local EMS to help us teach CPR / Stop The Bleed also.

HOPEFULLY we prepare.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Hopefully Katrina shyt wouldn’t happen to us

Ghost of Tsushima showed me when SHTF everyone betrays everyone and nobody forgets even minor slights before it happens.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Serious question. Explain to me what happens if tens of thousands of armed/trained white supremacists racists decide to act up?

Keep in mind the blk elders, kids, and online nerds who are helpless.
first off where does the OP mention anything about race? you came out of the gate talking stupid.

where were those thousands of racist whites when black lives matter were protesting and burning down cities? no where. and this time it was in their part of the city. wanna know why? cause more than half were antifa and white folks marching with black folks and doing most of the damage.

think before you type.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Population numbers are worthless with today's weaponry. One drone can take out thousands.

Mountainous areas are the most dangerous terrain for an opposing force to invade, you getting blown to bits and have no idea who's shooting and from where.

If the cows outnumber the people how do they run out of resources?

The east coast would get collapsed by agents. Your skyscrapers are huge targets and each one getting blown up kills thousands. Didn't NYC air turn toxic after 9/11? Picture ten in the same day. Not to mention none of you tristaters have farmland and the racist whites upstate who do will not want blacks and Hispanics from the city on their property. Like I said, y'all would eat each other before you were ever able to think about invasion.

And they got silos. Tri state has no nukes. Yall food in this scenario, population numbers means nothing

And it would all be for nothing cause two months into this china and Russia launch nukes and it's goodnight america
America sitting up would be THEE worst
Russia would ally with the confederates

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Gotta train! I found it disheartening at times when I ran a Black firearm group few people would show up. Someone needed to go to a cookout or get their hair done, etc. Meanwhile during the time of #StopAsianHate I saw an Asian church 50 - 60 deep training. It was great to see minorities training but man I wish it was more of US.

Luckily there are more Black owned gun groups being created. A few years back I got local EMS to help us teach CPR / Stop The Bleed also.

HOPEFULLY we prepare.
Those military trained Koreans will be good due to their collectivist culture. shyt might be a come up for them to grab and push mfers out. If only we kept our military culture in tact

We gotta adjust our modus operandi for expertise. Gotta be a professional or tradesmen not just to pay bills.. but so if you’re in another territory you got value as an asset. We should all be seeking expertise in something.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
All of this is just really saying that you so called black posters are scared of cacs. I been tired of these pussies talking about a civil war, and not realizing that the shyt isn't gonna play out in their favor when it does finally pop off.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
first off where does the OP mention anything about race? you came out of the gate talking stupid.

where were those thousands of racist whites when black lives matter were protesting and burning down cities? no where. and this time it was in their part of the city. wanna know why? cause more than half were antifa and white folks marching with black folks and doing most of the damage.

think before you type.

I would say the same to you about the bolded.
I will simply say this.
If racists in my majority white neighborhood decide to act up.
There is nothing I could do about it.
I have no training whatsoever in anything.
No fighting skills. No weppon skills. No survival skills. No group of trusted friends.

I have a few bottles of water, flashlights, and a machete.
Saying all that to say, speaking for my self, things would not work out too well.

So whether racists or zombies. I would perish.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
I would say the same to you about the bolded.
I will simply say this.
If racists in my majority white neighborhood decide to act up.
There is nothing I could do about it.
I have no training whatsoever in anything.
No fighting skills. No weppon skills. No survival skills. No group of trusted friends.

I have a few bottles of water, flashlights, and a machete.
Saying all that to say, speaking for my self, things would not work out too well.

So whether racists or zombies. I would perish.
keyword here is "I"

not "we"

you're shook. perhaps you should arm yourself. none of us want someone like you near us, you'd flee for sure.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
keyword here is "I"

not "we"

you're shook. perhaps you should arm yourself. none of us want someone like you near us, you'd flee for sure.

OK since you really want to discuss this.

Where you located?
If proud boys and other racists decided to get at your parents/kids.

HOW THE FUKK WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO HELP THEM

tell me that tough guy

What your momma or father know about such things?
What your community know about such things?

Daps
fukk around with the Republic of California if you want to :birdman: 🐻
GGkd6BlWkAAHSKH
That Florida alliance collection of states would be hell world for any black people.