New England Patriots vs Baltimore Ravens Divisional Round Thread

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
I didn't want these dudes, I think it will be another close game.

john-lackey.gif

For real. This is some BS.

eXeb.gif

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
As long as Solder, Wendell, Stork, Connelly, and Volmer I don't think the OLine will be as bad as it's been the last couple of weeks.

Also Brady needs to come out in No Huddle

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ravens were the better team in 11-13 (even the time NE won) but I dont think they have a single playrr left in the secondary that ethered NE so bad in the 13afc ship.

NE Defense is the best theyve been in years too. NE by 3-7, close game.

JLR Steez

Pro
Daps
Reppin
RI
:childplease:. If Edelman and Gronk don't get open fast it will be a long night. The defense will probably have to win this one. A rookie for Ngata, Solder versus Suggs, Williams versus Wendell, Upshaw coming at Sebastian "half a back" Vollmer. If the run game cannot get going :lupe:

nah breh i fukk with vollmer that boy solid, def the pats best o lineman. he ain't the liability. its solder i got nightmares about:damn:

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Vollmer is probably our best O-lineman, as long as he's healthy we're good. On the other hand I've watched Solder getting ragdolled week in week out. And Beli better keep Kline ass on the bench, otherwise Brady won't make it past the 2nd half

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Ravens were the better team in 11-13 (even the time NE won) but I dont think they have a single playrr left in the secondary that ethered NE so bad in the 13afc ship.

NE Defense is the best theyve been in years too. NE by 3-7, close game.
That's what I think too. Pats really have never had the better team when playing the Ravens

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didn't see this thread before I upped the season Pats season thread...the Ravens are the last team I wanted to see regardless of how they fared against winning teams this year.