offense gonna have to play better too

We not gonna beat NE playing conservative

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Flacco just like Eli. They're okay in the regular season, but let these nikkas sneak in the playoffs & they look like the 2nd coming of Joe Montana. And like Manning, Flacco is usually Brady & Belechik's achilles heel in the playoffs but the one thing that should help is them nikkas got Revis now.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Baltimore only beat two teams with winning records this season: the Steelers in Week 2, and the Steelers in the playoffs. Pats 28 Ravens 17.
Styles make fights man, when you get to the playoffs this sort of thing doesn't matter.

With that being said, the whole BMore dominating NE narrative is setting up too nicely. Ravens front seven is gonna have to dominate for them to have a shot

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Gronk going for 150 yards :blessed:

Lafell going for 100 yards :blessed:

Blount going for 150 yards:blessed:

Aaron Dobson going for 200 yards :troll:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm sorry but you guys are hedging your bets on Brady getting crushed the whole game. What if the OLine shows up, Brady will carve that secondary to pieces.
and that's a great bet...

That NE oline been garbage against every good front 7 they played this season...Even the Jets manhandled them twice...

The only thing that inspires confidence for NE is Joey Flaccid...He could throw a couple of pick 6s for you...

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
and they say the NBA doesnt have parity.....same teams every year smh

i actually did a study on this some years back as a research project with advanced stats comparing the leagues..turned out the MLB had the highest degree of parity even though they dont have a salary cap.

its hard to isolate the variables though...MLB has a minor league system and even their most important position (SP) isnt as important as the most important position in NFL (QB) or the best player on a team in the NBA (generally). the thing is really about stability at QB and i bet that if i dragged that study out more it would show that the most successful NFL franchises in the past 15 years have had the least amount of change at QB (and perhaps coach to a lesser degree).

JLR Steez

Pro
Daps
Reppin
RI
its worth noting the afc north played the nfc south this year:scust:

baltimore has not beaten quality teams.

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps

That NE oline been garbage against every good front 7 they played this season...Even the Jets manhandled them twice...

The only thing that inspires confidence for NE is Joey Flaccid...He could throw a couple of pick 6s for you...

fukk are you talkn bout they played excellent against the Broncos and Lions those are both great front sevens.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They handled the Lions pretty well, mostly by running and throwing screens and outs.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Styles make fights man, when you get to the playoffs this sort of thing doesn't matter.

With that being said, the whole BMore dominating NE narrative is setting up too nicely. Ravens front seven is gonna have to dominate for them to have a shot

We have a Healthy Gronk and a solid D this year. Torrey/Jacoby/Steve Smith and Co ain't gonna be running wild on Revis and Browner. We had no Gronk and Talib was hurt that last time they beat us. I like our chances.