New Kendrick Lamar interview On Hot 97 Ebro In The Morning

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
rosenberg gets by from name association from eminem's manager.
having the same last name and most not knowing they are not related.
nor are they the same person at all.

rosenberg has never shown to have any actual cultural know how.
as far as the culture of hiphop is concerned.
he at best would be considered a rap head.
which is a rap fan who delves heavily in rap records.
yet, does not know and will not acutally adhere or know about real cultural responsibility to the culture of hiphop.
which is why they have bboys, who are a part of hiphop.
then, a distinctin for a head.
who is just a fan of rap music and know hiphop from familiarity with the music.
yet, know no real cultural knowledge and accept no responsibility culturally.
nor, will they protect the culture outside of business concerns and profit.

rap head = a rap fan,...they are not bboy/bgirls.
or culturally really apart of hiphop besides a rap collection.
anyone can own a rap record or a rap collection, but not give a real shyt about the actual culture of hiphop.

art barr
honestly I don't even think he's much of a rap head.. hes so off base and wrong about simple hip hop shyt like names of songs and records and time frames..it's just fukkin embarrassing...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Amazing interview. Dude is the truth...

Kendrick is the antitheses of this bullshyt #newblack shyt, and also the drugged out "fukk everything get money" mindset of the Young Thugs of the world. There's nothing wrong with partying, but when that's all you do, when that's your entire message...we got a problem. I love that Kendrick mentioned Marvin Gaye, Luther Vandross, etc...all of them have party hits on hits on hits. But they also have emotional shyt that helped people get through hard times. Go ask a black person who grew up in the 60s and 70s what James Brown meant to them. It wasn't just party, it was this:

listen to the crowd :wow:

Kendrick made the same point I've been making about black people buying music. It's not because we're lazy or want to steal shyt...we don't believe in these artists, brehs. You got Eminem out here on the radio doing songs about fighting drug addiction, suicidal thoughts, etc...shyt people can relate to, no wonder white people champion him. Where's our champion breh? It was Pac. Jay and Nas did similar stuff. It was Kanye for a bit. But who is it now? Unapologetically black, spitting real shyt while also making us party?

Kendrick got us brehs.
:wow:

Yep,people underestimate Kendrick and he schools them

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Great interview! I really like the vibe that Kendrick gives off. He's definitely a man on a mission. I can see him lasting a very long long time in this Hip Hop game....or better yet, music industry as he's not going to compromise who he is so that he can sell a bunch of records. I'm definitely looking forward to his next album and so on as the growth he gains from making good music will be amazing.