New years to Summer diet/gym grind let's get it

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Officially down 50 pounds :mjcry: :wow: :blessed: im celebrating with some whiskey right now. 50 pounds in 5 months brehs, ive never been so consistant.

The only time i can remember is when i went jogging 10 miles in Manhattan for a whole summer in 2008, even then it wasnt as consistant as now

Ive been working out 6 days a week, doing one meal a day which im completely used to right now. Im just happy i hit my goal.
From here i will work on losing a bit more pounds while strength training to get an athletes body, the most important thing now is to maintain.

:salute: to everyone in this thread working hard

One piece of advice.

Don't bother buying clothes until you are sure that you have plateaued on your weight loss lol

Menna

All Star
Daps
FYI I replace all OATS and BREAD with Fruit, apples, oranges, bananas...my other carb source is brown rice and veggies I had an instant body change for the better.

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I wish I could talk to my genetics and tell them whats what and eat whatever I want but unfortunately they are in charge...

:duck:

My BMR went from 1844 to 2145 over the course of 5 years. That means my metabolism increased despite aging half a decade.

If you quit making excuses and get after it, young man, you too can become a hero.
screenshot-2022-05-23-000819-r.png

Ku$h Parker

For The Burbs Not The Streets
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Ive been working out 6 days a week, doing one meal a day which im completely used to right now. Im just happy i hit my goal.

Im the same here,My Sunday Gym Class had a Challenge this Month for a Pot of Money that was contributed and I just started going In Heavy by just going straight to the Gym directly after Work before I go Home(I Live Next Door)it really changed the Game on my Day to Day Routine plus im seeing the Results come in quicker and I plan to continue wether I Win or Lose...

I also do a Meal A Day(Dinner,I have a Keto Coffee in the Morning and a Protein Coffee Smoothie with some Wheat Tortillas covered in Peanut Butter for Lunch)and ive done more Green Salad with Protein for Dinner as well,Low Key I dont miss Fast Food but I wouldnt mind say Grabbing my Fave Burger at Carls Jr(Super Star or Double Western Bacon)with No Bun and making a Salad with it tho but if im doing a "Cheat" Meal its Pizza (edit)and Wings too

Last edited:

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps

This is clutch I don't even care for watermelon.