New York City plans to phase out vaccine mandate: Private mandate will be lifted Thursday

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk eric adams
kyrie-irving-nets.gif

Daps
I was laughing at everyone thinking Kyrie is going to be playing when they started to drop mandates. This dude fired thousands of employees just before dropping mandates. He doesn't want the heat, if he suddenly switched and let Kyrie play.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
He's on record admitting from his very words that the rule didn't make sense and was illogical and the only reason he won't change it, is because of pure dumb bureaucracy and political optics. I could care less if Kyrie plays or not, all I said is the mandate was illogical by which alot of people fukking agrees including their own fukking mayor. Take that however you want to take it :manny:

Pro vaxers and government ass kissers don't bother responding, I'm negging on site. Don't have the patience going back and forth with you.

And this is coming from someone who is fully vaxed. :hubie:

mask.png

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol:

but shyt does seem a lil nonsensical at this point that he can’t play :hubie: I feel like Adams dude just tryna flex his power and show he’s the boss….I think he deep down he wants to say fukk this but in too deep now and doesn’t wanna look like a bytch
He’s doing the right thing
Fck Kyrie

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Hell nah, it’s clear as day dude is a bootlicking c00n. Dude is a puppet for law enforcement in NY. fukk Eric Adams. And the Nets will be just fine, Kyrie still gonna ball out as long as he remains healthy.
lol so he’s a bootlicking c00n because he wont let the privileged basketball player break the rules and play? Waaaah waaaah. Stfu clown

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Why is this even still a big deal at this point? Let bruh play
Even my extra liberal ass gig done lifted the mask mandate at work, so I know this shyt ain't the threat it once allegedly was

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
lol so he’s a bootlicking c00n because he wont let the privileged basketball player break the rules and play? Waaaah waaaah. Stfu clown
BREAK WHAT RULES?

KYRIE CAN SIT IN THE
ARENA DURING GAMES
BUT CANT PLAY IN THE ACTUAL GM.

MAKE SENSE OF IT.

:devil:
:evil: