NFL. The official have we learned week 7

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
PP21’s presence makes a bad defense into a respectable one. 8 sacks in one game. One interception, first in the season. Pass rush is freed. Ingram was contained. He cannot be traded, the Cards need him. The island is better than prime Revis.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I learned that Freeman owes Aaron Donald some lunch money.
:mjlol:
FatIllinformedCat-size_restricted.gif

nikkaz like Donald are not who you try to be tuff wit. Freeman got heart tho.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even the though the 49ers are 6-0 it's clear they need to get a veteran receiver before the trade deadline. Doesn't need to be elite but the group is very raw and young for the most most part.
The Seahawks may still be a wild card team the Ravens were turned up yesterday
In saying that, I thought the Ravens were one of the smartest teams when they drafter Lamar Jackson, glad to see the young homie shine.
The Cowboys are just okay but will probably win the division at 9-7 at this rate.
If the Colts win the division they are going to make some noise in the playoffs maybe even shock some teams, Jacoby is the real deal.
I told you Teddy Bridgewater is a legitimate quarterback, I think there will be more teams than you think bidding for his services.
Aaron Rodgers just shoehorned himself into the MVP talks.

:dahell: He's staying to take over when Brees retries.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
PP21 makes a turns defense into a respectable one. 8 sacks in one game. One interception, first in the season. Pass rush is freed. Ingram was contained. He cannot be traded, the Cards need him. The island is better than prime Revis.

Patrick Peterson is no where near Revis's level.

BUT

I think he's one of the most underrated CBs at least on the coli, people don't realize how much he does on the field and it won't show up in the box scores.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I think he will ultimately stay with the Saints but there are teams (Bears*cough, cough*) that will be in competition for his services assuming they don't offer him an extension.

If i was Teddy id stay outta the NFC North. Im sure he remembers how the fanbases and Front Offices there turn on nikkas QUICK.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he will ultimately stay with the Saints but there are teams (Bears*cough, cough*) that will be in competition for his services assuming they don't offer him an extension.

That leaves the Saints with no QB:dahell:

Teddy now knows the system, can win with it, and they're Superbowl ready. What reason would there be to let him go, Taysum Hill?:heh:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
At full strength, the Saints are the best team in the NFL. This was the case last year and we saw how that ended.

Zeke strikes me as a running back who will have an exceptional, HOF-level career but it will only last about 8-9 years.

The Colts are very well coached and very well built. It took Luck leaving to see it.