NFL. The official have we learned week 7

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Every week it's been people saying they don't know if they're for real. I don't think we'll know how good they can really be until we get our tackles and fullback back.

Like i said breh, ya'll schedule hasnt really tested u yet. U have some tough games towards the end though including divisional rivals SEA. ya'll 6-0 with a legit D and a top the NFCW and NFC in general. People gonna question that regardless. just ignore them and enjoy the ride

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Every week it's been people saying they don't know if they're for real. I don't think we'll know how good they can really be until we get our tackles and fullback back.
Bruh who cares? There's nothing more pathetic than fans of winning teams being upset about "respect"
Yall the only undefeated team and at the top of the conference why give a fukk what other people say about you or where they put you in some meaningless weekly power rankings.
Just enjoy your team and fukk everything else. That insecure rodney dangerfield act is for the bytches

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Because it's silly.:yeshrug:

Not Pederson's fault the secondary is all time bad. And they were an alshon drop from going down and scoring to win vs the saints

Doug P calls the plays, how can he not get credit? He got his team back to the playoffs last year after his qb went down too.

they’re 3-4 now and still in playoff competition. Doug is a good coach.

King Poetic

My Richness is Life Forever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Life My God
1. New England look like they will cruise to the Super Bowl , especially with 2 home playoff games

2. outside of New England nobody in the afc impress me at all

3. Unbelievable what the Saints have done without breez and they still get him back with 2 games against the panthers

4. Dallas won the nfc East by default,,, those other 3 teams are horrible

5. Bears season over with

6. the bengals, dolphins, falcons, redskins all need new ownership

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
I swear to fukking God if we blow that game to Miami......
We won’t. I think us losing to the Raiders was a blessing in disguise because it taught us not to overlook lower level competition which is crucial with this soft 4 game stretch coming up

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Brees comes back and the saints lose....:ufdup:

NOLA gonna force that man to retire on the spot @portcityplaya

4bUV7Ls.gif