NFL. The official have we learned week 7

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Even though he's only what, 22 or so, Lamar's already evolving into a leader. He has that "want to" that so many of the greats had/have. Obviously he's not there yet, leadership or greatness-wise, but he's going to keep working at it. He wants to be so good so badly.

Staying with the Ravens, what a W. That was a statement win typical of those vintage Ray-Ed led teams...tough opponent, hostile crowd, non-ideal weather, but got it done. Peters already paying dividends.

(And they'll need every day of these two weeks to get ready for NE. Can't let up because the Steelers and Browns aren't going away - mark my words, watch.)

Rodgers is out here trying to force himself into the MVP conversation.

Dalvin Cook's showing why I wanted the Ravens to trade up in the 2nd round and get him that year. Balling out.

Saints may be the deepest team in the NFL. They're down Brees and Kamara and still went on the road and put the beats on a supposed contender.

Frank Reich is just a solid coach, man. Look how he has that team playing. (And for that matter, look how his old team/unit is doing.)

I haven't learned this yet, but how did things get this bad this quickly for ATL?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Even though he's only what, 22 or so, Lamar's already evolving into a leader. He has that "want to" that so many of the greats had/have. Obviously he's not there yet, leadership or greatness-wise, but he's going to keep working at it. He wants to be so good so badly.

Staying with the Ravens, what a W. That was a statement win typical of those vintage Ray-Ed led teams...tough opponent, hostile crowd, non-ideal weather, but got it done. Peters already paying dividends.

(And they'll need every day of these two weeks to get ready for NE. Can't let up because the Steelers and Browns aren't going away - mark my words, watch.)

Rodgers is out here trying to force himself into the MVP conversation.

Dalvin Cook's showing why I wanted the Ravens to trade up in the 2nd round and get him that year. Balling out.

Saints may be the deepest team in the NFL. They're down Brees and Kamara and still went on the road and put the beats on a supposed contender.

Frank Reich is just a solid coach, man. Look how he has that team playing. (And for that matter, look how his old team/unit is doing.)

I haven't learned this yet, but how did things get this bad this quickly for ATL?
Saints are wild. Nobody will ever consider the Bears a contender long as Mitch at the helm

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
We won’t. I think us losing to the Raiders was a blessing in disguise because it taught us not to overlook lower level competition which is crucial with this soft 4 game stretch coming up
I hope you're right and I want to believe that. The games against DEN, CAR, TB, and @ PIT got a brotha nervous ngl.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
If Brees comes back and the saints lose....:ufdup:

NOLA gonna force that man to retire on the spot @portcityplaya

4bUV7Ls.gif

Aint got 0 issue with it :manny:
I was calling for his retirement a couple years ago. His arm is shot especially during the offs. Hopefully the weeks off preserved his arm a little bit

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chiefs already won with Matt Moore. The team is stacked on offense. The saints are winning games with their hof qb down against tough teams by having a great defense. People act like having mahomes out for a few weeks should be a reason to panic smh

I still think that defense last wk was an anomaly against a bad team, and wouldn’t be shocked at dropping the next two at least. Division won’t be lost in the next 3-4 wks tho, and I don’t think home field will be the difference in a potential divisional or conference championship

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
•Saints are the best gotdamn team in football. Everything about that team is elite besides QB, which is above average. This is my third straight year picking then to win it all, and after watching how they've played without Brees, I think they will smash whomever comes out the AFC...

Payton was probably already a HOFer but this coaching job this year is GOAT-level. Brees has wanted to retire for a few years, he just been waiting for chip #2. He gone get it this year and ride into the sunset...

•weekly reminder NE will win 14+ games but fail to win the Super Bowl...

•every time I get high on the Lions, they turn back into the Lions again...

•'19 Kingsbury is '13 Kelly reincarnated, I'm not a believer. Kelly had a .625 win percentage after two seasons, let's see how Kingsbury holds up when The League catches up to his schemes and concepts...

And Kyler Murray still ain't gonna make it long term in the NFL...

•Ravens had a complete and dominant win today. Still not a believer in them or Lamar long term, but they very well may win that sorry ass division, and once they are in the playoffs I like their chances versus anybody in the AFC bracket...

•Cowboys are clearly better than Philly as currently stands but they aren't running away with shyt...

•Quinn will be fired this week, and Atlanta will fire sale the rest of this year and the offseason. This team needs a complete rebuild from scratch...

•Ryan Tannehill may have a career resurgence in Nashville--->not that he's gonna turn into some All-Pro QB, but he's clearly a better player than that bum Mariota. Tennessee's offense had the most energy and production I've seen since we smashed Cleveland in Week 1...

That division is gonna get real interesting down the stretch too. There's only 1.5 games separation from First to Worst:

Colts 4-2
Texans 4-3
Jaguars 3-4
Titans 3-4

Colts and Texans have both had stinkers and aren't running away with the division. If Jax and Tennessee can stay competitive, they gonna give themselves a chance to be in position to steal the division in December...

•I love Seattle but yesterday showed a strong defense can make them one dimensional, and their defense isn't good enough to beat teams who have an elite run game...

•still not buying the Niners. They're 6-0 on an easy schedule. Wanna make a believer outta me? Go 5-2 in the next 7 games:

Panthers, @Cardinals, Seahawks, Cardinals, Packers, @Ravens, @Saints...

Obviously if they lose three of those 7 they'll still be 10-3, but if they lose three of those seven they'll be exactly who I think they are...a really good team that surprised The League this year but is going home in January...

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Even the though the 49ers are 6-0 it's clear they need to get a veteran receiver before the trade deadline. Doesn't need to be elite but the group is very raw and young for the most most part.
The Seahawks may still be a wild card team the Ravens were turned up yesterday
In saying that, I thought the Ravens were one of the smartest teams when they drafter Lamar Jackson, glad to see the young homie shine.
The Cowboys are just okay but will probably win the division at 9-7 at this rate.
If the Colts win the division they are going to make some noise in the playoffs maybe even shock some teams, Jacoby is the real deal.
I told you Teddy Bridgewater is a legitimate quarterback, I think there will be more teams than you think bidding for his services.
Aaron Rodgers just shoehorned himself into the MVP talks.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
•Saints are the best gotdamn team in football. Everything about that team is elite besides QB, which is above average. This is my third straight year picking then to win it all, and after watching how they've played without Brees, I think they will smash whomever comes out the AFC...

Payton was probably already a HOFer but this coaching job this year is GOAT-level. Brees has wanted to retire for a few years, he just been waiting for chip #2. He gone get it this year and ride into the sunset...

•weekly reminder NE will win 14+ games but fail to win the Super Bowl...

•every time I get high on the Lions, they turn back into the Lions again...

•'19 Kingsbury is '13 Kelly reincarnated, I'm not a believer. Kelly had a .625 win percentage after two seasons, let's see how Kingsbury holds up when The League catches up to his schemes and concepts...

And Kyler Murray still ain't gonna make it long term in the NFL...

•Ravens had a complete and dominant win today. Still not a believer in them or Lamar long term, but they very well may win that sorry ass division, and once they are in the playoffs I like their chances versus anybody in the AFC bracket...

•Cowboys are clearly better than Philly as currently stands but they aren't running away with shyt...

•Quinn will be fired this week, and Atlanta will fire sale the rest of this year and the offseason. This team needs a complete rebuild from scratch...

•Ryan Tannehill may have a career resurgence in Nashville--->not that he's gonna turn into some All-Pro QB, but he's clearly a better player than that bum Mariota. Tennessee's offense had the most energy and production I've seen since we smashed Cleveland in Week 1...

That division is gonna get real interesting down the stretch too. There's only 1.5 games separation from First to Worst:

Colts 4-2
Texans 4-3
Jaguars 3-4
Titans 3-4

Colts and Texans have both had stinkers and aren't running away with the division. If Jax and Tennessee can stay competitive, they gonna give themselves a chance to be in position to steal the division in December...

•I love Seattle but yesterday showed a strong defense can make them one dimensional, and their defense isn't good enough to beat teams who have an elite run game...

•still not buying the Niners. They're 6-0 on an easy schedule. Wanna make a believer outta me? Go 5-2 in the next 7 games:

Panthers, @Cardinals, Seahawks, Cardinals, Packers, @Ravens, @Saints...

Obviously if they lose three of those 7 they'll still be 10-3, but if they lose three of those seven they'll be exactly who I think they are...a really good team that surprised The League this year but is going home in January...
Based on what? :rudy: