NFL. The official have we learned week 7

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
NFC>>>>AFC in terms of competition.

Bears some frauds and seattle needs to have Russ play god level or they done with. No D to bail them out.

Colts are better then what most thought

Lamar the truth. nikka is a vick clone

No one wants to win the NFCE

My packers gonna make the divisional round bare minimum. We are one WR and one DT away from making a SB push. Maybe not this year but next year fo sure.

Gutenkist needs to make a big move for a WR like AJ Green now. You cannot count on Rodgers being healthy next year. You cannot count on having a division lead like this next year.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I think most recognize their defense is legit. It's Jimmy G and the offense that people are questioning.
We gon see next week, If Cam is back we might see some early 2010s type shyt.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Frank Reich was the true mastermind behind that Eagles SB win.
Yep and they told me I was a fool when I kept saying that shyt :jawalrus:
NFC playoffs is gonna be GOAT status.

Eagles,Saints,Packers,Seahawks,9ers,Vikings,:wow:
Keep drinking they fukking kool aid if you want, even they fans threw that shyt down the drainer :scust: :umad:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Lol Bills ain’t doing shyt in the playoffs if they make it. Their offense is atrocious.
what does doing shyt in the playoffs have to do with not getting respect ?
and even then, I disagree. defense and run game wins you games, especially in playoffs.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
when u played teams with a total record of 10 wins through 7 weeks, what do u expect? And they are getting love for their 6-0 record so i dunno why u insecure for

Every week it's been people saying they don't know if they're for real. I don't think we'll know how good they can really be until we get our tackles and fullback back.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I think most recognize their defense is legit. It's Jimmy G and the offense that people are questioning.
You don't think it's worth questioning though? Lamar Jackson in Jimmy's place would be a Superbowl favorite. Him throwing to Kittle and running with Breida and Tevin would have nikkas super scared.