Nicki Minaj Currently on Joe Budden Twitter Space Addressing Meg : "You Wanted Your Rihanna Moment!; Roc Nation, Cocaine Allegations+ More

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Nicki better keep it cute when it comes to The Carters/Rocnation. The Behiyve will be on her ass till it deflates

Nicki seems like the type to cry herself to sleep at night because she really hates her life. It's been almost a week since Meg dissed her and she's still obviously bothered. You would think the self proclaimed "Queen" would enjoy being on top and not entertaining someone like Meg who "can't rap"

She's not going to have anyone but her internet fans and her husband in her corner and that's not saying much. I wouldn't be surprised if she really hates being a mom and a wife

Still can't believe the majority of posters in thebooth says she's the GOAT
GOAT = Grossly Overrated Ass Troll

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Right, but she still came up in the conventional sense with freestyles and SmackDVD and all that. She's also leagues better as a rapper. She's a similar age to you and me, I assume and remembers how it was. We're in a different era now

But I agree, she has a wild fanbase and is far from a perfect messenger here.

I'm saying your background doesn't matter if that ain't who you end up being. She's been angling to be a pop star the entirety of her career. And her "real MC" background didn't stop her from putting out that WOAT contender diss track.

Her and Megan are in the same lane, which is why there's beef. Same with Cardi B. It's not as if Nicki Minja is beefing with Jean Grae.

Fred.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:comeon:

That’s very clearly a media run, artists can’t do shyt with their image without a go ahead from their label, she went in public platforms talking about a legal case

And show me them documents u talkin bout, sounds like chat
This is wrong, the very first time Megan spoke on the situation and claimed she was shot was in an instagram post. In that post she said she lied about stepping in glass to protect him, but since his team was going around spreading false information about her shooting herself, she was coming forward about tory shooting her. It was later proven that Tory's team WAS leaking information to bloggers like AK.

I remember AK was the first person to report that Megan shot herself playing with a gun back when she was claiming she stepped in glass.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
For the record, I don't hate Meg. She has some cool songs and is a gorgeous chick. I don't think she noteworthy as an artist at all, and think Nicki crazy ass is more interesting and dynamic with more chops and star appeal. Shrug

It would be like if Smoke DZA is suddenly getting placements in the MCU, hosting SNL, being on Time magazine and winning Grammys. Cool artist, but... Why?
There supposed to be one single female rapper nikka? Are you Nicki?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
How do people listen to this bytch talk for more than 10 seconds? She sounds like an old Jewish bytch from the Upper East Side addicted to pain killers, shyt is torture
tumblr_mjytlvykBR1rqa07ko1_500.gif

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying your background doesn't matter if that ain't who you end up being. She's been angling to be a pop star the entirety of her career. And her "real MC" background didn't stop her from putting out that WOAT contender diss track.

Her and Megan are in the same lane, which is why there's beef. Same with Cardi B. It's not as if Nicki Minja is beefing with Jean Grae.

Fred.

The bolded got me. Rapsody out here sleeping well at night because she ain't gotta worry about the Barbz getting at her. :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Fred.
Eh. I don’t think the 3 of em are in the same lane. Well. I guess u can say that because that’s the point really. After Nicki came out the labels and industry cats worked to try to replace her or make another one. I know this for a fact so I won’t even argue it. This is literally what happened. nikkas was goin to the strip clubs tryna find bad bytches to write for and compete wit shorty. Cardi is completely beneficial from this practice. Cardi don’t write. Dropped one album and ain’t made an album in 6 full years at this point. Yet she still gets compared to Nicki. Nicki def on some shyt and come off crazy as cat shyt but she’s not lying tho. The industry been on some funny shyt wit her behind the scenes