Nintendo Switch Official Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
xIncQRb.jpg

I'll let you know if this shyt is worth it later

EDIT -- If you play in tabletop at all, buy this. It's way, way sturdier than the built in kickstand. Plus you can charge it while playing unlike with the built in kickstand

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
What we need is another traditional Paper Mario RPG :mjcry:

I never played Color Splash :hubie:

i have it, and honestly barely played it. I should be fair play more into it. I would much rather play it on the Switch thou seeing as I was only playing it on the gamepad when I first got it. I heard the story ain't deep, but it's fun. The is a good sense of humor in the game thou from what I played. ill def get back to playing it eventually.

Daps
Reppin
xIncQRb.jpg

I'll let you know if this shyt is worth it later

EDIT -- If you play in tabletop at all, buy this. It's way, way sturdier than the built in kickstand. Plus you can charge it while playing unlike with the built in kickstand

Ordered one from Amazon yesterday..it's out of stock but should be in next week. :ahh:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ordered one from Amazon yesterday..it's out of stock but should be in next week. :ahh:
It'll be well worth the wait. I got lucky and they were in stock on Wal-Mart's website when I looked. It was insta-shipped to me in like 2 days too. It's compact too, so it could possibly fit in a case if you have one. It fits in mine.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
At some point you nikkas will need a charging ready kickstand.

One boss lets me play switch on the tv

The other boss doesn't want me to bring it to work so we have to go hide out somewhere to play when she's there. Party poopers man.

----

One time i was stuck at the airport due to a delay so i sat at a charging station to play a game. I had a bytch of a time trying to prop the switch up on my book bag while it charged. So yes you definitely need this stand.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Left joycon repair update for those that are currently, or in the future might be going through the same thing.

Bought the Switch Friday afternoon 4/28.
Called Nintendo Saturday 4/29. Was told transit and repair would take up to 3 weeks. I very politely voiced my disappointment that I hadn't had the product for 24 hours yet and it already wasn't working. Also mentioned that the whole reason I purchased it was for a trip I have on 5/13. Employee told me that she would issue an express shipping label and try to get the repair expedited. A few hours later I received a 2nd day air shipping label via email. Unfortunately UPS was closed by this time and they aren't open on Sunday.
Monday 5/1 I dropped my joycon at UPS.
Wednesday 5/3 received an email stating the joycon was received and is currently "in service" (being repaired). Checked the status through Nintendo's website and it shows 'In Service' as well as a note that says 'We are preparing your item(s) for shipping'.
UsOvRYj.png

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I bought an extra pair of joycons while my right joycon was getting repaired. You gonna need another pair for multiplayer anyway.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I bought an extra pair of joycons while my right joycon was getting repaired. You gonna need another pair for multiplayer anyway.
I'm still undecided on how I want my multiplayer set up. My first thought was having two pairs of joy cons and 2 pro controllers, but the pro controllers are cheaper than the joycon pair so I might stick with 1 pair of joycons and 3 pro controllers.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Left joycon repair update for those that are currently, or in the future might be going through the same thing.

Bought the Switch Friday afternoon 4/28.
Called Nintendo Saturday 4/29. Was told transit and repair would take up to 3 weeks. I very politely voiced my disappointment that I hadn't had the product for 24 hours yet and it already wasn't working. Also mentioned that the whole reason I purchased it was for a trip I have on 5/13. Employee told me that she would issue an express shipping label and try to get the repair expedited. A few hours later I received a 2nd day air shipping label via email. Unfortunately UPS was closed by this time and they aren't open on Sunday.
Monday 5/1 I dropped my joycon at UPS.
Wednesday 5/3 received an email stating the joycon was received and is currently "in service" (being repaired). Checked the status through Nintendo's website and it shows 'In Service' as well as a note that says 'We are preparing your item(s) for shipping'.
UsOvRYj.png
Just got an email stating that the repair has been complete and the joycon has been shipped back to me via 2nd day air UPS. :blessed:
sSxCAI2.png

Looks like it'll be a 7 day turn around by the time I get it back. :wow:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
if people are still looking for these, the Nintendo Store in NYC has some. my boss came back from lunch and had copped for her son.