Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
UPS Tracking says I should have my joycon back tomorrow before the end of the day. :blessed:
Nintendo, you screwed me with your faulty left joycon, but you definitely came through with that fast shipping/repair turn around (5 days). :hubie::SNAKESALUTE:

I gotta send mine in too :sadcam: Need to pick up a pro controller before i send it out for repair.

Daps
Reppin
Is it just the stock joy cons with the consoles that are buggy on the left joy con? I could just order a pair from Amazon, swap the left one, and return the shyt lol. :mjgrin:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
There is no way in hell we are NOT doing a tournament for this game.

C_BiLMLUwAAlTgW.jpg

C-eoGNdUIAA05d3.jpg

C96lTx8UwAEqD43.jpg

C9wRi23U0AAmttg.jpg

C9l-m8sUAAAQSlj.jpg

C9SI-VdUMAEASpf.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

MarciknoW

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind...
Daps
Reppin
The 242
Arms better have more than 10 characters :stopitslime:....has there been any confirmation on the amount of characters?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There is no way in hell we are NOT doing a tournament for this game.

C_BiLMLUwAAlTgW.jpg

C-eoGNdUIAA05d3.jpg

C96lTx8UwAEqD43.jpg

C9wRi23U0AAmttg.jpg

C9l-m8sUAAAQSlj.jpg

C9SI-VdUMAEASpf.jpg
Who's gonna be your main?
Thinking I'm going with Min Min myself

Arms better have more than 10 characters :stopitslime:....has there been any confirmation on the amount of characters?
No confirmation but I don't think it will be too much higher than 10 if at all, at least not at launch. I can easily see them adding characters later. I don't think too many characters are needed as the focus is on customization rather than character specific attacks and abilities. But more options is always fun

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
IMG_2623.jpg

Work setup :banderas:

This stand is piff you can charge the switch at the same time
Best thing about it is with the Joycons deattached it looks like a regular ass tablet to watch movies with.

controller under ya desk.

incognito

put regular pics on ya switch in the gallery. tell em its just a photo holder.

this shyt needs a wooden frame stand. even sneakier.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I played the demo enjoyed it a lot what's the replay ability and length of it?

I got a Xbox back log of 50 plus games so I don't really need it
I got 10 hours out of it cause I fukked up and had to back track quite a bit to get the true ending to the game. It would have been shorter if not for that. I wouldn't say there's much replay value if you get the true ending unless you like speed running or something. There is a mode where you get to play through the game with all the upgrades but trust, you will smoke through it with the fully powered up ship. They are releasing DLC characters that have their own unique abilities and a new hard mode, I think. It's a good sign they're supporting the game after launch

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IMG_2623.jpg

Work setup :banderas:

This stand is piff you can charge the switch at the same time

@Dre Space Age

How are yall charging and playing at the same time? A couple of times I killed the battery playing in bed, even had the usb cord plugged into a wall outlet. It didn't sustain like playing on tv.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
@Dre Space Age

How are yall charging and playing at the same time? A couple of times I killed the battery playing in bed, even had the usb cord plugged into a wall outlet. It didn't sustain like playing on tv.

Was your brightness maxed out? I get a positive charge even when I'm playing Zelda off my Anker battery.