@no disrespect claims PRINCE and VANITY died of aids...

Daps
The day before his death, a specific website which steals information from this forum posted a mystery article about him battling AIDS and seeking spiritual counseling. Due to the powers that be, that article and all its traces were deleted like this thread will be once agents contact the mods.

Daps
And you know this is true how?
Yup. I'm not saying every mystery illness is a conspiracy just his is false. There's a lot of homosexuality and heavy drug use in the industry. Any artist that has went to a high record exec has probably seen the lines of coke laid out on the table and certain blood contracts. Some artists sell their bodies or are told who to elope with to reach a certain status.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The virus killed her years before. Prince tried to stop taking his medicine, relying on spiritual practices and lost a lot of weight. The original autopsy was inconclusive because they were not aloud to reveal his illness. Everywhere he went, required contracts but overall, the nikka was a booty hole bandit.

How you know?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yup. I'm not saying every mystery illness is a conspiracy just his is false. There's a lot of homosexuality and heavy drug use in the industry. Any artist that has went to a high record exec has probably seen the lines of coke laid out on the table and certain blood contracts. Some artists sell their bodies or are told who to elope with to reach a certain status.
so your words trumps the medical reports?

:skip:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The day before his death, a specific website which steals information from this forum posted a mystery article about him battling AIDS and seeking spiritual counseling. Due to the powers that be, that article and all its traces were deleted like this thread will be once agents contact the mods.
So this mystery website is your source. A day before death you say.. did the fake news kill him? ... I'm done.

you clown status tinfoil hat wearing trollop

:deadmanny:

your rep is now garbage water on the coli.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
These stupid brehs are really dangerous.. someone needs to get them off the internet for their sake. mystery websites that disappear a day before death. numerical assassinations and aids running rampant in everyone.

They should have never gave you dummies the internet :snoop:

Daps
So this mystery website is your source. A day before death you say.. did the fake news kill him? ... I'm done.

you clown status tinfoil hat wearing trollop

:deadmanny:

your rep is now garbage water on the coli.
Na, I have inside connects. The website was just an example of how far the agents will go to cover up the truth. When your name is an investment it has to be protected. That's why they didn't want Jay owning his music on Tidal.

If Bill didn't try to buy NBC, he wouldn't be in jail.

If Mike didn't try to buy Sony, he would still be alive today.

If Whitney didn't pimp out Bobby Kristina the way Warwick did her....

You catch my drift.

:sas2:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Conspiracy theory nuts are the biggest loonies on the planet. Reminds me of the David Bowie conspiracy of him being born a woman.