@no disrespect claims PRINCE and VANITY died of aids...

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:patrice: we technically don't know what ANYBODY dies from without actually seeing their medical records

however, I do believe prince was gay and involved in all types of strange shyt; the way he withered away and died wasn't just pain pills :comeon:
plus there were forty 911 calls from paisley park in the years prior to his death - that is suspect as hell to me
Police Release Paisley Park 911 Call Records Showing Past Reports of Cocaine and a Son - VVN Music

In Vanity's case, she was diagnosed in the mid 90's with her condition
she also lived her life as Denise Matthews, the prophetess longer than she was "Vanity"
I'm not buying that she had AIDS and was able to afford those medications for that long

denise-matthews-bible.jpg

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
:patrice: we technically don't know what ANYBODY dies from without actually seeing their medical records

however, I do believe prince was gay and involved in all types of strange shyt; the way he withered away and died wasn't just pain pills :comeon:
plus there were forty 911 calls from paisley park in the years prior to his death - that is suspect as hell to me
Police Release Paisley Park 911 Call Records Showing Past Reports of Cocaine and a Son - VVN Music

In Vanity's case, she was diagnosed in the mid 90's with her condition
she also lived her life as Denise Matthews, the prophetess longer than she was "Vanity"
I'm not buying that she had AIDS and was able to afford those medications for that long

denise-matthews-bible.jpg
I think those reports would need more corelated facts to be considerable but i will say Prince was a JW and they don’t practice blood transfusions and other types of modern surgery

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
You don't die from AIDS in 2016 if you got Prince's money...haven't mothafukkas learned anything from Magic Johnson?

Not everything is a goddamn conspiracy

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
The day before his death, a specific website which steals information from this forum posted a mystery article about him battling AIDS and seeking spiritual counseling. Due to the powers that be, that article and all its traces were deleted like this thread will be once agents contact the mods.
There’s articles out there

Yahoo is now part of Oath

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There’s articles out there

Yahoo is now part of Oath
Read what you just linked on here breh :usure:

Read the comments in that article even the cacs are calling out the :duck:

They turned the plane overdose into an Aids emergency :dead:

Prince had an overdose on his plane before he died from the same opioids that killed him.

They are spinning details.... so now the opioids which his friend Kirk was picking up under his own name for prince are being turned into Prince coming into Walgreens for aids medication. :dead:

But there is a lawsuit against walgreens... do you think they could go ahead with a lawsuit agains walgreens with fake details you conspiracy nuts? The pharmacy has to detail their involvement in the opioid prescriptions he was purchasing under his friends name.. There will be records :skip:

Prince family sues Illinois hospital, Walgreens pharmacy chain

Rescuers and hospital workers in western Illinois might have saved Prince from a first opioid overdose, but a new lawsuit is questioning whether they did enough to try to prevent the second one that killed the superstar singer a week later.

Prince’s six heirs filed a wrongful-death lawsuit in Illinois on Friday, one day ahead of the deadline in that state for submitting the claim, against Trinity Medical Center in Rock Island, Ill. The lawsuit was made public Monday in Cook County Circuit Court in Chicago.

The suit questions the roles of a doctor and pharmacist at the hospital on April 15, 2016, when Prince suffered an overdose on a flight home from a concert in Atlanta and needed emergency medical attention.

Prince died April 21, six days later, from a second overdose in his Paisley Park estate in Chanhassen. Pharmacy chain Walgreens also is named in the suit because it dispensed opioid medications in the name of Prince’s longtime friend and Paisley Park manager Kirk Johnson that actually were meant for Prince.

try again clowns

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think those reports would need more corelated facts to be considerable but i will say Prince was a JW and they don’t practice blood transfusions and other types of modern surgery
For the last time there was an AUTOPSY...

If he died from aids then it wouldn't be classified as an overdose. :snoop:

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
For the last time there was an AUTOPSY...

If he died from aids then it wouldn't be classified as an overdose. :snoop:

How did you get i inplied AIDs

what i stated could lead to multiple complications, point being .. his beliefs could have played a major factor in how he managed his health and decline

nice and spelled out for you..:comeon:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
on the coli any black person that dies under 70 died off the monstah