"No Man is Out of My League!": Do My Bruhs Agree?

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
How does that even make sense?
If I'm smarter than you, got more money and own more shyt than you I'm out of your league leech bytch foh.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Does she mean fukking or does she mean commitment? Totally different thing. Any chick can get dikk from a man they find highly desireable, when it comes to commitment, watch her :mjcry:. This is why so many women are bitter, the guys they want commitment from just want to fukk but the guy that truly want them they don't want but when they get to their late 20's and 30's, they go for the latter because they eventually get tired of just being used for sex.

With that said, there are women that can get any men they want if she is reasonable. There are women out there that can but they want ballers so they get treated like trash cause ballers have them compete with other women.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
If any man can pull any woman its only fair that no man is out of the league of any woman.

I don't think that's necessarily true in either case. IMO, the only way someone gets a person that's is perceived to be out of someone's league is if that man/woman has something that is highly coveted... and a person is willing to settle on everything else.