"No Man is Out of My League!": Do My Bruhs Agree?

Daps
Any chick can get dikk from a man they find highly desireable, when it comes to commitment, watch her :mjcry:. This is why so many women are bitter, the guys they want commitment from just want to fukk but the guy that truly want them they don't want but when they get to their late 20's and 30's, they go for the latter because they eventually get tired of just being used for sex.

I'm not convinced that women really want comittment. They're more than happy to be baby mama or a side chick for that good looking dude. And history proves that.

The whole comittment thing is merely an act. In reality, men are the ones who benefit from committed relationships because, for most men, it's their only chance at getting sex.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
They're genetically programmed to think that way. Women only find about 5-10% of men sexually attractive, and they can easily get dikk from those dudes even if they're not on the man's level. So they're not lying when they say that kinda stuff.

That says more about men. I'm not wired, I'm assuming, like the average male. I can turn down women that are mediocre women... like hoodrats. I don't get along with them and I'd never take them seriously in any situation.

brebabyyy

Banned
Daps
I'm not convinced that women really want comittment. They're more than happy to be baby mama or a side chick for that good looking dude. And history proves that.

The whole comittment thing is merely an act. In reality, men are the ones who benefit from committed relationships because, for most men, it's their only chance at getting sex.

A lot of women just want someone to be with rather than a commitment. It's more so just comfort, not being alone. That's why a lot of these females are in "relationships" or deal with men who barely respect them, but will fukk the shyt out of them every night.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
A lot of women just want someone to be with rather than a commitment. It's more so just comfort, not being alone. That's why a lot of these females are in "relationships" or deal with men who barely respect them, but will fukk the shyt out of them every night.
Wait what? :dwillhuh:

False. :comeon:

If a woman is with a man she most likely wants commitment UNLESS it's straight to the action for both of them.

Why on earth would a woman just want a man to "be there" without commitment? Like even if she knew he was a cheater a woman will still want that commitment... come on na.

brebabyyy

Banned
Daps
Wait what? :dwillhuh:

False. :comeon:

If a woman is with a man she most likely wants commitment UNLESS it's straight to the action for both of them.

Why on earth would a woman just want a man to "be there" without commitment? Like even if she knew he was a cheater a woman will still want that commitment... come on na.

I agree with what you're saying, I wasn't saying all women are like that. There are women who don't want commitment and a lot of has to with the type of men they're dealing with. Overall women demand more commitment from men than vice versa, but sometimes women settle for them to say they're fukkin with someone.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Wrong, and that includes for sex too.
As if females gonna admit they get turned down for sex:mjlol:

Every time I've turned em down they go fukkin psycho and hate my ass..