No thread on the Atlanta Monster? 1979-1981 serial killer of black children?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Right. I believe that family was responsible for a majority of the (child) murders. The main culprit is supposedly dead but there’s still 3 or 4 brothers left that participated. This case needs to be reopened.

Beyond that, I believe there were white extremist elements in the Atlanta Police Department who resented Maynard Jackson's rise and the degree to which Black people were gaining power in the city. I read that Maynard emphasized hiring a lot of Black cops after he took office, which likely pissed off a lot of extremist cacs in the APD So, I believe some of those people provided cover for the Sanders brothers.

I doubt we'll ever know the complete truth in that case. Which is sad, as the families never got real justice or closure.

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One I first heard about the keneka Jenkins incident this was the first thing that came to my head do ppl in atl even still talking about it? They said it was the Klan behind it all n use the black man as the fall guy. Makes u think about slavery in america n get out its so many black ppl being missing n used as a ritual sacrifice:patrice::jbhmm:

Could this be the reason why Georgia mainly atl is a masonic type city with the Klan boule law enforcement brother hood n was the pedophile homosexual rampant during the late70s-80s like how did atl become the black gay capital right after freaknic n so so def explosion

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Im on episode 4 of the podcast its certainly eye opening. It cast a lot of doubt. This case definitely deserves the Making a murderer netflix treatment. Something sick was going on in atlanta during that time.

Very sick, breh.

I think the truth was a lot more disturbing than people were ready to digest in those days.

It was easier to just bundle it all up into one case and pin it on Wayne Williams.

The truth was a lot more complex than that.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Very sick, breh.

I think the truth was a lot more disturbing than people were ready to digest in those days.

It was easier to just bundle it all up into one case and pin it on Wayne Williams.

The truth was a lot more complex than that.
Is there any articles or sources that speak of these black elites in connection to Wayne’s father

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Is there any articles or sources that speak of these black elites in connection to Wayne’s father

No. But, if you listen to interviews from that period about the case, you’ll hear about the many people who were cool with Williams’ father or stopped by their house, regularly.

People like Tyrone Brooks, Andrew Young, Hosea Williams, etc. All these people knew Wayne Williams long before his name became associated with the case.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
He wasn't completely innocent. He most certainly had a hand in luring those kids to their deaths.
I read somewhere dude and other black men was trained in guerilla warfare by the CIA so they could go fight revolutionary fighters in Congo

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I read somewhere dude and other black men was trained in guerilla warfare by the CIA so they could go fight revolutionary fighters in Congo

I doubt they were training little, overweight Wayne Williams to do that.

I think dude had low self-esteem and exxagerated a lot of shyt to make himself feel important. Was just exxagerating shyt like a stereotypical NYC nikka in a barbershop would! :mjlol:

Even if you look at his resume in the FBI files, there are so many instances where he inflates the nature of the jobs he held on some :duck: shyt. That was his downfall. He just wanted to feel important and got caught up.

Procuring those boys for powerful men gave him a sense of accomplishment and utility that he’d longed for.

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Podcast is trash just like the hosts previous podcast, Up and Vanished .

There's a reason why he hasn't brought up all the evidence that later propped up about Wayne Williams a few years ago. Dude is guilty af.

I don't believe Williams killed all the kids, at least a dozen for sure .

I thought maybe the host had improved from his last terrible podcast but then in one of the episodes he interviews the mother of some rapper for like 20 fukking minutes and he's already back to accepting unverified tip callers .

This is similiar to the Serial/Adnan Syed case in that people are easily bamboozled by a smooth talking murderer .

:trash:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Podcast is trash just like the hosts previous podcast, Up and Vanished .

There's a reason why he hasn't brought up all the evidence that later propped up about Wayne Williams a few years ago. Dude is guilty af.

I don't believe Williams killed all the kids, at least a dozen for sure .

I thought maybe the host had improved from his last terrible podcast but then in one of the episodes he interviews the mother of some rapper for like 20 fukking minutes and he's already back to accepting unverified tip callers .

This is similiar to the Serial/Adnan Syed case in that people are easily bamboozled by a smooth talking murderer .

:trash:
Lol I don't think anyone here at least thinks he didn't kill or want involved in these murders but basically they pinned everything on him despite the clear evidence that other people were involved.

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been listening to "Atlanta Monster"
And doing my own research on the case.

The podcast attempts to cast some doubt on if Wayne Williams did it, but after research it's easy to see information was left out of the podcast that indicates Wayne Williams was a murderer.

1. Dog hair fibers match 1 out of 130 dog types, just so happening to match his dog.

2. Hair analysis matches 1 out of 90 African American hair types

3. The rather unique carpet type his parents had was found on bodies.

4. They caught him on the bridge that night with a sketchy story.

5. Failed lie detector.

6. Multiple people say they saw him being into homosexual activity which he denies.

7. Eye witness accounts from 2 friends that saw they witnessed Wayne beat and choke his own father.

8. While Wayne is under surveillance he says to a friend that he wishes they'd just go ahead and arrest him instead of following him around all day .

(What person facing a murder charge would say something like that?)

9. His behavior while under suspicion, trying to lose cops following him.

10. While trying to get out of prison he talks about being a secretly CIA trained junior agent. The last thing you want to say while trying to prove your innocence for murders is to provide info of you being a trained killer.

*Lastly I will say this, I don't think he did all the murders...

I think he did 90% of them.

Some other people did definitely one.

And a white guy killed at least one as many as 5 as a copy cat killer.

This is why Wayne passionately speaks of his innocence and says "I didn't kill those kids" because he's talking about the ones he didn't kill and he's a psychopath.