No thread on the Atlanta Monster? 1979-1981 serial killer of black children?

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From my view of the case...
When older people started to get killed it's because Wayne had gotten bored and wanted more of a challenge.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I think Wayne killed the adults but not the kids.

I heard that the site where all the adult victims were found was in a naturally occurring pattern around where he lived. The kid’s bodies were found outside of the circular pattern.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
From my view of the case...
When older people started to get killed it's because Wayne had gotten bored and wanted more of a challenge.

The adult murders coincided with Larry Marshall being arrested in Connecticut.

In addition, the police had Jamie Brooks, John David Wilcoxen, Francis Nathaniel Hardy, etc. as people who were known pedophiles and were connected to the boys and lived in areas where either the boys went missing or frequented.

These were all known pedophiles and had been connected to the boys.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
So the final episode pretty much frames the narrative that Wayne is contradictory, manipulative, and a weirdo. The early episodes really indicated that there’s more to the story...I thought this white boy would’ve dug deeper but ultimately the whole podcast is a retread of shyt we already know or what’s been speculated. So disappointing

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I recently watched the CNN documentary on this. What a disturbing, tragic and fascinating case.

I don’t think Williams is solely responsible for all of the killings but he definitely had some involvement.

I think law enforcement was just happy to pin all the murders on someone.

On a side note, 3 stacks dropping all of the morbid references to this case over the years and me not getting any ofit until I watched the documentary.:ohhh:

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps
Read a (historical?) fiction book last year based on this. The author actually grew up during that time .
Really good read

images

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
On episode 5 right now. Interesting so far..I’m familiar with the case but didn’t know a lot of the specifics. From what’s I know so far I think he had something to do with it but he wasn’t in it solo.