north carolina hitting everything lgbtq related with the smooth :camby:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
That boys scouts shyt makes me sick. Its called boys scouts for boys to learn how to shoot a gun or build fires and shyt. Not gender neutral scouts fukking sick. Props to the church...
They don't let boys even uses knives now, and they been stopped teaching them fieldcraft and how to shot guns.
No reason for that bullshyt ass organization anymore.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Y'all really cosigning kids having pepper spray at school? You don't see how that could be dangerous?

They paint transgendered students like deviants, but I would like to see data that supports them being more deviant than pedophiles.

A person should not be criminalized until they commit a crime.

If we are allowing kids to carry pepper spray, then every black kid at a predominately white school should have some. I am way more susceptible to being called a ****** than some trans-boogeyman creeping up on my daughter in the bathroom like Candyman or Bloody Mary.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Y'all really cosigning kids having pepper spray at school? You don't see how that could be dangerous?

They paint transgendered students like deviants, but I would like to see data that supports them being more deviant than pedophiles.

A person should not be criminalized until they commit a crime.

If we are allowing kids to carry pepper spray, then every black kid at a predominately white school should have some. I am way more susceptible to being called a ****** than some trans-boogeyman creeping up on my daughter in the bathroom like Candyman or Bloody Mary.

let these boys get that hate off they chest...they need somebody to treat like cacs treat us on the daily...