north carolina hitting everything lgbtq related with the smooth :camby:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
The transgender bathroom thing is there only thing I can't agree with. I'll be damn if a grown ass man in a wig follows my sister into the bathroom. When it comes to marriage that has zero affect on me and if gays want that BS institution then they can have it:manny:

But you already use the washroom with gay men. Your sister already uses the washroom with lesbians. Most people who are transgendered are attracted to people the opposite of their new sex. So a transgender woman is unlikely to be into your sister.
:mjlol:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
But you already use the washroom with gay men. Your sister already uses the washroom with lesbians. Most people who are transgendered are attracted to people the opposite of their new sex. So a transgender woman is unlikely to be into your sister.
Because a rapist can't pretend to be transgender???:dahell:

A lesbian has a vagina and uses the female restroom I don't see the issue there. Gay men have dikks and use the men's restroom. I don't see a problem there. Gay/Lesbian =\= transgender so where tf are you going with this crap analogy :what:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
They don't let boys even uses knives now, and they been stopped teaching them fieldcraft and how to shot guns.
No reason for that bullshyt ass organization anymore.
Resume padder. Leadership skills.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
North Carolina has a history of criminalizing the youth
'The Kissing Case' And The Lives It Shattered
3:36

• A Family's Story
    thompson_one_custom-c7c5bafb6bdc272304cfa2b35e653cd0d25ddfc5-s600-c85.jpg

Dwight Thompson (above right) spoke about The Kissing Case with his brother, James Hanover Thompson — and with his sister, Brenda Lee Graham (below). They spoke at StoryCorps in Wilmington, N.C.

StoryCorps
    thompson_two_custom-6ffe7eec4d1561c25f6cf039e4cb4470b14ad83f-s600-c85.jpg

StoryCorps
    In 1958, James Hanover Thompson and his friend David Simpson — both African-American, both children — were accused of kissing a girl who was white. They were arrested, and taken to jail. Prosecutors sought a stiff penalty — living in reform school until they were 21.

"The Kissing Case," as it came to be known, drew international media attention to Monroe, N.C., at the time. But since then, it's been largely forgotten. Even the Thompson family rarely talked about it. Recently, James Hanover Thompson sat down with his younger brother, Dwight, and told him what happened.

"We were playing with some friends over in the white neighborhood, chasing spiders and wrestling and stuff like that," James says.

"One of the little kids suggested that one of the little white girls give us a kiss on the jaw," he says. "The little girl gave me a peck on the cheek, and then she kissed David on the cheek. So, we didn't think nothing of it. We were just little kids."

But the little girl mentioned the kiss back home, and her parents were furious; the police set out in search of the boys.

On another note....

I fully support you if your gay . I have no problem with you at all. You wanna get married? Cool. I also fully support my daughter pepper spraying anyone with a dikk in the BATHROOM that is labeled women/girls.
  • There is no way I support children being allowed to have any kind of weapon at school. I dont trust adult with guns, there is no way that I think a 10 year old will act responsibly with fukking pepper spray.

I live in one of the most liberal areas of America, and my daughter has yet to see a transgendered student. Now there are some whose parents let them identify outside of the binary, but the reality is that I will not raise my daughter to bully anyone based off physical difference. Period. That will only hold her social development back; she needs to know that people come in all forms, and seeing as this is not going away, she will have to live with folks like this.

If she is not encountering these kids on the regular, I can't imagine SALISBURY NC having such a problem that students need to arm themselves to defend against this. The conservatives are making up a boogeyman to contribute to the larger goal of privatizing public education. If I lived in that district, I would sue the shyt out of them if my child got sprayed, which leads to burger shortfalls, driving students to private schools where this type of shyt can really be legal.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

A lesbian has a vagina and uses the female restroom I don't see the issue there. Gay men have dikks and use the men's restroom. I don't see a problem there. Gay/Lesbian =\= transgender so where tf are you going with this crap analogy :what:

Your sister is more in danger from being attacked by a lesbian in a washroom as is your brother being attacked by a gay man in a washroom. And yet you desire to stop transgender people who aren't necessarily attracted to people of the same gender - unlike gays and lesbians.

The logic seems faulty if your concern is about safety.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

What if a gay male rapist pretends to be straight and rapes you in the male bathroom?

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Your sister is more in danger from being attacked by a lesbian in a washroom as is your brother being attacked by a gay man in a washroom. And yet you desire to stop transgender people who aren't necessarily attracted to people of the same gender - unlike gays and lesbians.

The logic seems faulty if your concern is about safety.
talks about logic yet continues to use a crap analogy.

What is your solution to that? Ban gay men from using the straight men's restroom? :mjlol: How often are gay men raping men? And gay women raping women?

Now after you answer those questions. how often are rapists straight men? How willing will those men be to pretend to be trans?

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
What if a gay male rapist pretends to be straight and rapes you in the male bathroom?
I'm 6'3 220 so he'd have a fight on his hands :mjlol: but secondly the analogy makes no sense. A gay man does not need to "pretend" to be straight to use the men's restroom because by virtue of being BORN WITH A PENIS he has just as much right to the men's restroom as I do. Now tell me how often are men being raped by men in bathrooms outside of prison? Just curious

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
North Carolina has a history of criminalizing the youth
'The Kissing Case' And The Lives It Shattered
3:36

• A Family's Story
    thompson_one_custom-c7c5bafb6bdc272304cfa2b35e653cd0d25ddfc5-s600-c85.jpg

Dwight Thompson (above right) spoke about The Kissing Case with his brother, James Hanover Thompson — and with his sister, Brenda Lee Graham (below). They spoke at StoryCorps in Wilmington, N.C.

StoryCorps
    thompson_two_custom-6ffe7eec4d1561c25f6cf039e4cb4470b14ad83f-s600-c85.jpg

StoryCorps
    In 1958, James Hanover Thompson and his friend David Simpson — both African-American, both children — were accused of kissing a girl who was white. They were arrested, and taken to jail. Prosecutors sought a stiff penalty — living in reform school until they were 21.

"The Kissing Case," as it came to be known, drew international media attention to Monroe, N.C., at the time. But since then, it's been largely forgotten. Even the Thompson family rarely talked about it. Recently, James Hanover Thompson sat down with his younger brother, Dwight, and told him what happened.

"We were playing with some friends over in the white neighborhood, chasing spiders and wrestling and stuff like that," James

On another note....

• There is no way I support children being allowed to have any kind of weapon at school. I dont trust adult with guns, there is no way that I think a 10 year old will act responsibly with fukking pepper spray.

I live in one of the most liberal areas of America, and my daughter has yet to see a transgendered student. Now there are some whose parents let them identify outside of the binary, but the reality is that I will not raise my daughter to bully anyone based off physical difference. Period. That will only hold her social development back; she needs to know that people come in all forms, and seeing as this is not going away, she will have to live with folks like this.

If she is not encountering these kids on the regular, I can't imagine SALISBURY NC having such a problem that students need to arm themselves to defend against this. The conservatives are making up a boogeyman to contribute to the larger goal of privatizing public education. If I lived in that district, I would sue the shyt out of them if my child got sprayed, which leads to burger shortfalls, driving students to private schools where this type of shyt can really be legal.
hopefully my daughter can share the pepper spray with your daughter one day

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
talks about logic yet continues to use a crap analogy.

What is your solution to that? Ban gay men from using the straight men's restroom? :mjlol: How often are gay men raping men? And gay women raping women?

Now after you answer those questions. how often are rapists straight men? How willing will those men be to pretend to be trans?

See what I mean? :russ:

Ask yourself, how often do transgender people put others in danger when they're washing their hands. Or pooping.

:lolbron: