north carolina hitting everything lgbtq related with the smooth :camby:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
See what I mean? :russ:

Ask yourself, how often do transgender people put others in danger when they're washing their hands. Or pooping.

:lolbron:
you're talking about transgenders. And I'm talking about people pretending to be transgender. We're on two different pages.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I'm 6'3 220 so he'd have a fight on his hands :mjlol: but secondly the analogy makes no sense. A gay man does not need to "pretend" to be straight to use the men's restroom because by virtue of being BORN WITH A PENIS he has just as much right to the men's restroom as I do. Now tell me how often are men being raped by men in bathrooms outside of prison? Just curious

Probably more often than "pretend trannies" are raping women in bathrooms and why don't people like you ever raise concern about female to male trans people being in male bathrooms, seems like they'd be in the most danger?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
The transgender bathroom thing is there only thing I can't agree with. I'll be damn if a grown ass man in a wig follows my sister into the bathroom. When it comes to marriage that has zero affect on me and if gays want that BS institution then they can have it:manny:

But has that ever happened

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
you're talking about transgenders. And I'm talking about people pretending to be transgender. We're on two different pages.

You're willing to support banning 1-2 million people using the washroom because a single criminal may use a washroom?

What if people who pretend to be waiting for their child in the washroom? Should we ban parents from public washrooms too?

Eish! No wonder Trump won. The American electorate is so dumb.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Probably more often than "pretend trannies" are raping women in bathrooms and why don't people like you ever raise concern about female to male trans people being in male bathrooms, seems like they'd be in the most danger?

But has that ever happened
Maybe because in most states it's still illegal for you to not use the bathroom of the sex you were born with :jbhmm:

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
That boys scouts shyt makes me sick. Its called boys scouts for boys to learn how to shoot a gun or build fires and shyt. Not gender neutral scouts fukking sick. Props to the church...

i didn't even realize the fukkery in the name til' now...

BOY SCOUTS

:scust::scust::scust:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
You're willing to support banning 1-2 million people using the washroom because a single criminal may use a washroom?

What if people who pretend to be waiting for their child in the washroom? Should we ban parents from public washrooms too?

Eish! No wonder Trump won. The American electorate is so dumb.
They're free to use the washroom of the sex on their birth certificate :yeshrug:

Another crap analogy. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Pepper spray for trannies

2wmm884.gif]

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
They're free to use the washroom of the sex on their birth certificate :yeshrug:

Another crap analogy. :mjlol:
This person was a woman who became a man. The birth certificate states she is a woman. Are you comfortable with this person using the female bathroom with your gf, wife, daughter, sister?

shawn-transman2-thegamutt.png

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
This person was a woman who became a man. The birth certificate states she is a woman. Are you comfortable with this person using the female bathroom with your gf, wife, daughter, sister?

shawn-transman2-thegamutt.png
Is that not what I said?

:ufdup: You're a disgrace to Idi Amin