North Dakota Becomes First State To Ban All Abortions By Defining Life At Conception[

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
What is wrong with this? Let the states decide issues like abortion, gay marriage, etc.

Not everyone supports killing unborn babies the way you left wingers do...........

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Applaud them. :lawd: Murdering liberals furious babies wont die and bytch i love it. :shaq: :russ::russ:

I went fishing up in the boonies of south dakota. The people were surprisingly very kind and helpful. Gave me a free fishing license and a lot of cool info.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is wrong with this? Let the states decide issues like abortion, gay marriage, etc.

Not everyone supports killing unborn babies the way you left wingers do...........

if you dont like it, then dont do it yourself. but who are you to tell some 20 year old girl whos not ready to have a fukkin kid that she cant do it?

i mean jesus, the last thing this world needs is kids it cant support. i really dont understand the opposition to this, when the people who oppose it do nothnig to help the millions of kids starving to death around the world

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
if you dont like it, then dont do it yourself. but who are you to tell some 20 year old girl whos not ready to have a fukkin kid that she cant do it?

Because the people of North Dakota don't support killing innocent babies.

Why is that so difficult to understand?

i mean jesus, the last thing this world needs is kids it cant support. i really dont understand the opposition to this, when the people who oppose it do nothnig to help the millions of kids starving to death around the world

Well I am Catholic, and the Catholic church is the biggest pro life organization in the world. Are you telling me that the Catholic church does nothing to help poor children?

I must have missed the memo that the Catholic church closed down all the schools, hospitals, clinics, soup kitchens, and homeless shelters that it operates worldwide.

I guess you learn something new everyday.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because the people of North Dakota don't support killing innocent babies.

Why is that so difficult to understand?

Well I am Catholic, and the Catholic church is the biggest pro life organization in the world. Are you telling me that the Catholic church does nothing to help poor children?

I must have missed the memo that the Catholic church closed down all the schools, hospitals, clinics, soup kitchens, and homeless shelters that it operates worldwide.

I guess you learn something new everyday.

if the catholic church really cared about children they wouldnt shelter the priests that have ruined thousands of lives

and :what: at the first part. like i said, if you dont support it, then dont do it yourself. but dont tell people they cant kill a fertilized egg thats not breathing. if somethings not breathin its not alive. are you happy that medical professionals are gonna be leavin the state because of this law?

also, just outta curiosity. do you cosign the pope goin to africa and tellin people not to use condoms?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

how can you even compare issues like "gay marriage" and "abortion"? I mean, if you're coming from a 'pro-life' perspective, I'd think you would think it was a little more important than some fluffy 'state's right' issue. are you saying some states should have the right to kill children at any age, if they choose?

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
if the catholic church really cared about children they wouldnt shelter the priests that have ruined thousands of lives

and :what: at the first part. like i said, if you dont support it, then dont do it yourself. but dont tell people they cant kill a fertilized egg thats not breathing. if somethings not breathin its not alive. are you happy that medical professionals are gonna be leavin the state because of this law?

also, just outta curiosity. do you cosign the pope goin to africa and tellin people not to use condoms?

Not trying to debate abortion with you.....but I just wanted to say breathing oxygen is not one of the characteristics of life....I could be wrong though