North Dakota Becomes First State To Ban All Abortions By Defining Life At Conception[

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
black market for abortions

mothers getting sent to jail for aborting their child

you think this is just going to go smoothly?

There are reasons abortion should be legal. no one wants to see the horrors of a fukking black market for abortions.

What if people go out of state to get abortions, this makes access even harder for women who need it the most, will they get in trouble when they return back in state?

People don't realize that these aborted babies are aborted for reasons, usually because the mother isn't prepared to raise a child. So you want these women to have these babies regardless and raise them improperly and these kids end up just draining society even more. Some of these stupid whores get pregnant so much, our society would literally turn into fukking idiocracy, if it isn't already.

I just can't see anyone challenging it.

I'm not sure if it was North Dakota but in another state they tried to have Doctors/Medical Staff charged with murder

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'm trying to decide if I should invest in an abortion clinic on the S Dakota boarder, or just dump all my money into wire hangers

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I heard that North Dakota has a lot of jobs available. I knew a few guys who went up there to work.

With this law they might move back. :dead:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
one of the things that made roe v wade passed was that the rights of the fetus couldn't be respected until it was able to support itself in the womb

from a legal standpoint it would be interesting to see how this is handled because sometime the Supreme Court respects the sovereignty of the state when it is considered a pure state issue

but Supreme Court is 5-4 conservative so anything can happen but it will be a couple years before its sorted out

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see nothing wrong with this.

Weed is federally illegal, individual states have legalized it, you cats rejoice.
DOMA is federal law, individual states have legalized gay marriage and the rights afforded but it, you cats rejoice.

Yall have no problem with states ignoring enacting liberal laws. Why :umad: now?

awful analogies. comparing weed and gay marriage to having the option to abort a baby? :childplease:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you dont like it, then dont do it yourself. but who are you to tell some 20 year old girl whos not ready to have a fukkin kid that she cant do it?

i mean jesus, the last thing this world needs is kids it cant support. i really dont understand the opposition to this, when the people who oppose it do nothnig to help the millions of kids starving to death around the world

How about said 20 year old learns to respect the power of sex and the consequences....

I mean, when you engage in the act of procreation using reproductive organs, you shouldn't be shell shocked if pregnancy is the end result...

Abortion is the new contraceptive and has allowed a lot of broads to be reckless with their womb and if you think there is no psychological damage that comes with the act of getting an abortion then you're playing yourself....

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about said 20 year old learns to respect the power of sex and the consequences....

I mean, when you engage in the act of procreation using reproductive organs, you shouldn't be shell shocked if pregnancy is the end result...

Abortion is the new contraceptive and has allowed a lot of broads to be reckless with their womb and if you think there is no psychological damage that comes with the act of getting an abortion then you're playing yourself....

breh im pretty sure i covered this earlier, we dont live in a perfect world. this is a fukked up but realistic way to handle a situation.

im sure its a very stressful thing to have an abortion, but it must be a lot more stressful scramblin to feed and clothe ur kid when ur not even ready to take care of yourself