North Dakota Becomes First State To Ban All Abortions By Defining Life At Conception[

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not trying to debate abortion with you.....but I just wanted to say breathing oxygen is not one of the characteristics of life....

i recognize that a baby is developing, etc. but banning abortion is not realistic so i dont think that a fertilized egg, which hasnt taken a breath, should be called alive/murder whatever

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Applaud them. :lawd: Murdering liberals furious babies wont die and bytch i love it. :shaq: :russ::russ:

I went fishing up in the boonies of south dakota. The people were surprisingly very kind and helpful. Gave me a free fishing license and a lot of cool info.

:rudy:

Only thing its done is force women to drive 100 or so miles into south dakota and neighboring states

So you like to go fishing in the hills huh....free license huh

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zSHQxKCWOk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zSHQxKCWOk[/ame]

:sitdown: catch any brokeback trout b

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:rudy:

Only thing its done is force women to drive 100 or so miles into south dakota and neighboring states

So you like to go fishing in the hills huh....free license huh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zSHQxKCWOk

:sitdown: catch any brokeback trout b

I was with my girl stupit.

Not many girls will be driving 100 miles to get an abortion. Abortions will be cut down dramatically. The few morons that do make that drive obviously theyre desperate to kill and killing should be made into something one does out of desperation not fast food like Mcdonalds.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was with my girl stupit.

Not many girls will be driving 100 miles to get an abortion. Abortions will be cut down dramatically. The few morons that do make that drive obviously theyre desperate to kill and killing should be made into something one does out of desperation not fast food like Mcdonalds.

cmon breh, u only use the corny punchline postin style when your logged in as mr somebody :russ:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
black market for abortions

mothers getting sent to jail for aborting their child

you think this is just going to go smoothly?

There are reasons abortion should be legal. no one wants to see the horrors of a fukking black market for abortions.

What if people go out of state to get abortions, this makes access even harder for women who need it the most, will they get in trouble when they return back in state?

People don't realize that these aborted babies are aborted for reasons, usually because the mother isn't prepared to raise a child. So you want these women to have these babies regardless and raise them improperly and these kids end up just draining society even more. Some of these stupid whores get pregnant so much, our society would literally turn into fukking idiocracy, if it isn't already.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I see nothing wrong with this.

Weed is federally illegal, individual states have legalized it, you cats rejoice.
DOMA is federal law, individual states have legalized gay marriage and the rights afforded by it, you cats rejoice.

Yall have no problem with states ignoring enacting liberal laws. Why :umad: now?

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Because the people of North Dakota don't support killing innocent babies.

Why is that so difficult to understand?

Well I am Catholic, and the Catholic church is the biggest pro life organization in the world. Are you telling me that the Catholic church does nothing to help poor children?

I must have missed the memo that the Catholic church closed down all the schools, hospitals, clinics, soup kitchens, and homeless shelters that it operates worldwide.

I guess you learn something new everyday.

States rights? At one point in the not so distant past states supported segregation. And that didnt make it any more constitutional.