North Dakota Becomes First State To Ban All Abortions By Defining Life At Conception[

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
awful analogies. comparing weed and gay marriage to having the option to abort a baby? :childplease:

Whats the difference? You either agree with them or you don't. The people of ND apprently believe that life begins at conception, ergo abortion is murder. This law will protect the rights of a "living" being, just as those laws protect the rights of weed smokers and gays. You can boo boo about religion all you want, but science is no more absolute. They're both philosophies that people choose to follow.

Basically If you don't like the way a state is progressing, then move.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh im pretty sure i covered this earlier, we dont live in a perfect world. this is a fukked up but realistic way to handle a situation.

im sure its a very stressful thing to have an abortion, but it must be a lot more stressful scramblin to feed and clothe ur kid when ur not even ready to take care of yourself

You're missing the point entirely...Its mighty funny that abortion has only been around for about 40 years legally, but all of a sudden, a 300 plus year old society can't function without it.....:heh:

I guess being responsible with your genitalia and actually planning pregnancies is to much to ask of people these days.....:beli:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You're missing the point entirely...Its mighty funny that abortion has only been around for about 40 years legally, but all of a sudden, a 300 plus year old society can't function without it.....:heh:

I guess being responsible with your genitalia and actually planning pregnancies is to much to ask of people these days.....:bell:

Yes progress is awful

You're clearly not playing with a full deck.

Beast

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder when they pass a law allowing a fetus to own property

All people which this bill claims are allowed to buy property

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Why do babies miscarriage?:whoo:

:comeon: Severe deformities brother..you know like if the brain doesnt form or something like that...

Once in a while nature slips and one of these undeveloped fetuses slips by and grows up to be a poster with 3 aliases

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's in your front yard burning crosses?

:shaq2:

Actually, that has happened to my fam when I was in Union Springs one summer when I was 5 years old...My Grandma's brother was organizing a rally against the police dept, but I digress....

I'm referring to the state of the black community and how we've been indoctrinated into being irresponsible with our health, finances, etc...

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Actually, that has happened to my fam when I was in Union Springs one summer when I was 5 years old...My Grandma's brother was organizing a rally against the police dept, but I digress....

I'm referring to the state of the black community and how we've been indoctrinated into being irresponsible with our health, finances, etc...

Ha yes because having an abortion is irresponsible for your health and finances.

Tell me more.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:comeon: Severe deformities brother..you know like if the brain doesnt form or something like that...

Once in a while nature slips and one of these undeveloped fetuses slips by and grows up to be a poster with 3 aliases

and a 130 iq. :whoo: Somehow nature let a fakkit lover(you) slip through the cracks. Nature has a way of playing cruel jokes on humanity.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ha yes because having an abortion is irresponsible for your health and finances.

Tell me more.

:smugdraper:

Should be obvious...But I'll explain later...It's a lot of typing......Got this breezy over here and she's getting restless....Hopefully it won't take long :obama:

I'll leave yall with this....It doesn't address what I was speaking of, but interesting none the less....

Last edited by a moderator: